• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Post awaiting mod approval" Clarification Thread

Bryson

Inkling
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. As such your first post on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting once and having it approved. Please note certain boards on the site don't contribute towards your post count so be sure to take note.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The entire section)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
O ok so you are going to have to approve this comment

Ried Tube

Inkling
NNID
Karliried
....what's up guys anybody interested in weekly private battles recorded for my YouTube channel check the description in this video or reply back

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Ok then, smart idea I guess thanks for telling us Silver

ilysm

Inkling
Hi my name is ily and I like big guns that spin

I'm mostly into competitive Smash (as y'all probably could have guessed from the avatar) but a friend recently succeeded in getting me into Splatoon. I'm awful but getting better (casually) and the Heavy Splatling is a blessing. This seems to be a pretty awesome community; looking forward to putting more time in! ^_^

Blackbeard

Inkling
NNID
pokefanerick
I am definitely a human and not a bunch of cats in a costume!!!!!12!3!!!

Cucumberoo

Inkling
NNID
Cucumberous
I'm Cu (you can spell the whole thing out if you want but I'm lazy). My main weapon is the Splash-o-matic. I've been floating around B rank trying to climb the ladder.

Kosta

Inkling
NNID
kaarasukun
Hii, I'm A- at the moment and I'm pretty good with a dynamo imo!

xAsianjay

Inkling
NNID
MysticSwordsman5
Well, I made a post already but it's still being moderated?? Anyways, im Jason. Hi there everyone!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom