Post your Applications here!

Qosmio

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hutchinsondt1964
Level: 20
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: Forge Splattershot Pro, Aerospray RG, Dual Squelcher, Jet Squelcher/ I can play and do good at any roll
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: Chargers, Rollers/ I can adapt to any role so I don't have a least successful one
Your Skype: GrNBlaZe

Sorapol

Inkling
NNID
Sorapol
Level: 20 - Rank A+
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with:Dual squelcher ,Splat charger , .96 gal ,both rollers medium and big ,splatter shot pro, custom blaster .
I usually pick different weapons depend which two stages are picked o: I'm very patient i usually get a lot of kills then i ink with any weapon y: i can rush too since ranked shows you that y: but in turf wars Im usually more patient n.n
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with:Classic squiffer and ink brush
Your Skype:Sorapol2

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Level: 20 - Rank A+
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with:Dual squelcher ,Splat charger , .96 gal ,both rollers medium and big ,splatter shot pro, custom blaster .
I usually pick different weapons depend which two stages are picked o: I'm very patient i usually get a lot of kills then i ink with any weapon y: i can rush too since ranked shows you that y: but in turf wars Im usually more patient n.n
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with:Classic squiffer and ink brush
Your Skype:Sorapol2
I'm sorry, but as stated in our F.A.Q. We only take ages of 13-18, though I'm sure another group would love to have you.

ChickenOfTheSea

Inkling
NNID
Flutterboss
Level: 17 (at the moment)
Weapon(s)/ Role: I prefer .52 Gal Deco but I can be adaptable/Role: Dive into action
Weapons I cannot use: chargers, and fast firing weapons with low damage (I.E Aerosparay, N-zap, etc)
Skype: ostriches4ever (pls don't make fun of my ridiculous name, it is not my real one)
Skills: can handle rollers, and provide a steady backup.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Level: 17 (at the moment)
Weapon(s)/ Role: I prefer .52 Gal Deco but I can be adaptable/Role: Dive into action
Weapons I cannot use: chargers, and fast firing weapons with low damage (I.E Aerosparay, N-zap, etc)
Skype: ostriches4ever (pls don't make fun of my ridiculous name, it is not my real one)
Skills: can handle rollers, and provide a steady backup.
Looks good to me! Your'e in! I'll add you on Wii U and Skype(we have a group chat) when I get back from doing this thing in about 4 hours.

N-Strike

Full Squid
NNID
N-Strike-Smash
My splatoon data was recently deleted lol. So in my application I will go by my old data.

Level: 13
Wepon(s)/role: ANY roller I am good with but the inkbrush
Wepons I cannot use: ANY charger
Skills: I am good at "mowing the lawn" with our team's ink color

Power

Inkling Commander
well, we gotta wait for Mint to confirm this but you will probably make it

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
My splatoon data was recently deleted lol. So in my application I will go by my old data.

Level: 13
Wepon(s)/role: ANY roller I am good with but the inkbrush
Wepons I cannot use: ANY charger
Skills: I am good at "mowing the lawn" with our team's ink color
Eh, sure, I'll make an exception, you gotta level up though. Welcome!

LemonPlaid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Exo-Josh
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: .52 gal and splattershot jr.
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: Currently chargers (want to improve) and rollers (except inkbrush, but i'm not a fan of it.)
Your Skype: exojosh

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: .52 gal and splattershot jr.
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: Currently chargers (want to improve) and rollers (except inkbrush, but i'm not a fan of it.)
Your Skype: exojosh
Alright, your'e in! Welcome to Team Quetzalcoatl!

Vyvuto

Inkster Jr.
Weapons and roles I'm most successful with: .52 Gal as offense/support using the Splash Wall strategically, and Splattershot Pro to take out the enemy team purely from an offensive standpoint.
Weapons and roles I'm least successful with: Rollers and Chargers for sure.
My Skype: Vyvuto

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Weapons and roles I'm most successful with: .52 Gal as offense/support using the Splash Wall strategically, and Splattershot Pro to take out the enemy team purely from an offensive standpoint.
Weapons and roles I'm least successful with: Rollers and Chargers for sure.
My Skype: Vyvuto
Your'e in! Welcome aboard!

Vyvuto

Inkster Jr.
I think that my NNID is jhunter_d7, jhunter_d77, jhunter_d777, or something similar. I'm on vacation currently, so I can't check my Wii U, but one of those is my NNID. Sorry about the mild inconvenience.

Vyvuto

Inkster Jr.
In that case, maybe jhunter_d, or maybe try without the underscores? I'll be home soon, and I'll be able to give you my NNID for sure then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom