Post your Applications here!

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Please do not post this thread for an indefinite period of time, I'm sorry for those who wanted to join this team but we are full, I hope you can understand.

Dylan26

Full Squid
Content Team
NNID
Dylan26
Level: Almost 20
Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot, can also use chargers
Role: mostly forward, can get kills but also support. Anywhere you want me
Bad weapons/roles: Rollers, brushes. All around decent but probably least successful at sides of map (not sure though)
NNID: Dylan26

Power

Inkling Commander
oh hi buddy
Hey buddy lets rebel and make our own clan.
Respond to my post.
RESPOND or i will kick you from my clan. I am the leader. Yea. Respond nao.

Last edited:

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Level: Almost 20
Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot, can also use chargers
Role: mostly forward, can get kills but also support. Anywhere you want me
Bad weapons/roles: Rollers, brushes. All around decent but probably least successful at sides of map (not sure though)
NNID: Dylan26
We can add you if you promise to be polite to everyone, not have an inappropriate behavior and just be mature in general, unlike the last person we added.

☆Vale

Inkling
NNID
vale0599
i don't know if i still can join but i try :)
Level: 21
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with: Splattershot jr , both aerospray but i use most the MG one, 52.gal deco ( i use it for ranks)
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with: all snipers ,heavy splatting and i don't know about rollers cause i never used before
Your Skype: live:vale0599_1

Power

Inkling Commander
hmm, IDK honestly. I feel that we need more people to practice with, I will ask mint... (A second squad for tourney's could be nice also.)

Maybe we can hold a tryouts kinda thing now that private lobbies are open. It still would be great to have a solid team of 10 imo because sometimes we are left with not enough people playing.

I will be pushing for ur acceptance, (it may also be great if you can work around your limitations and practice different weapons.)

☆Vale

Inkling
NNID
vale0599
hmm, IDK honestly. I feel that we need more people to practice with, I will ask mint... (A second squad for tourney's could be nice also.)

Maybe we can hold a tryouts kinda thing now that private lobbies are open. It still would be great to have a solid team of 10 imo because sometimes we are left with not enough people playing.

I will be pushing for ur acceptance, (it may also be great if you can work around your limitations and practice different weapons.)
it's ok if i can't join but i need to know now cause there is a clan that asked me to join

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Hello, you do seem like a nice addition to our clan but as stated before your post we can't accept any applications at the moment because of Ink or Sink and many other things, please don't feel rejected, you just showed up at the wrong time is all, I advise you to join the clan that invited you. I'm sorry, I hope you can understand.

☆Vale

Inkling
NNID
vale0599
Hello, you do seem like a nice addition to our clan but as stated before your post we can't accept any applications at the moment because of Ink or Sink and many other things, please don't feel rejected, you just showed up at the wrong time is all, I advise you to join the clan that invited you. I'm sorry, I hope you can understand.
yes don't worry its ok :)

Squinkling

Inkling
NNID
vbj625
Level: 26
Weapon/s and roles you're most successful with: Aerospray RG, Krak-on Splat Roller, Custom Dual Squelcher, .52 Gal Deco, Heavy Splatling, Splash-o-matic
Weapon/s and roles you're least successful with: Custom E-Liter 3K, (any sniping weapon basically)
Your Skype: I don't have one... sorry. But, I have an email.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Level: 26
Weapon/s and roles you're most successful with: Aerospray RG, Krak-on Splat Roller, Custom Dual Squelcher, .52 Gal Deco, Heavy Splatling, Splash-o-matic
Weapon/s and roles you're least successful with: Custom E-Liter 3K, (any sniping weapon basically)
Your Skype: I don't have one... sorry. But, I have an email.
Skype is mandatory, I'm sorry, but it's not gonna work.

ChickenOfTheSea

Inkling
NNID
Flutterboss
Oh boy! I'm buttered up and ready for new peeps!

Translation: Nice! The applications are back up and I can't wait to work with some new people, please consider joining our team! :D

picopepin

Inkster Jr.
NNID
picopepin
@MintChipper huh why am I tagged? (did i click on something accidentally? sorry if i did, i was looking at the groups tag)

LMFAO EDIT: i see what happened!! haha i was trying to open a new tab im so sorry :)

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
I advise those who want to apply to not just copy off of other applications, here is the example from the information section:

Level: (This one doesn't matter as much but I would still like to know)
Age: (I prefer that you are 13-18 years old, lying will result in a permanent ban)
Weapon/s and roles your'e most successful with:
Weapon/s and roles your'e least successful with:
Your Skype: (Mandatory or you can't join)
Country & timezone: (We will only allow people from the US and Canada)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom