Post your BIG big run high scores here

Driftwood

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-3698-7224-9692
I managed to to get 142 which is way better than I expected as I wasn't able to play as much as normal this weekend. Honestly it was just luck as I got a Mothership wave that my team and I managed to do very well on.

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
Nintendo must have seen me talk about Grizzco Slosher because this was my first match using it against the Triumvirate, and coincidentally my first Big Big Run match playing Machine.
go talk to Mr. Grizz right now just trust me

Bubbsart

Senior Squid
Pronouns
she/they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-0856-6246-8984
I didn't know that was a thing you could get before because I never play Big Run long enough to get to HLM.
Pretty nice that we got it now though.
never mind i answered my own question 😂

Lisku

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/him
I didn't know that was a thing you could get before because I never play Big Run long enough to get to HLM.
Pretty nice that we got it now though.
i’m pretty sure this is the first time thing, I’ve never seen it in anyone else’s locker. and it’s for beating the Triumvibrate at hazard level max, which is something new

isaac4

Inkling Commander
i’m pretty sure this is the first time thing, I’ve never seen it in anyone else’s locker. and it’s for beating the Triumvibrate at hazard level max, which is something new
I'll check if that was always a thing later, unless someone here already knows.
Either way, I'm probably still not putting it in my locker even though it does look nice.

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They/Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
I ended with 162 eggs, which is my second best Big Run record! My biggest was last Big Run, with 173, which is a record I'm not gonna break ANY time soon. I also managed to get 999 EVP which... I am genuinely shocked. First and foremost, I did NOT set out to get that, my goals this fest were solely to grind for scales (Of which I got around 300 bronze!) so I can buy the remaining pieces of the Octoleet gear. This is also shocking because my first ever time get 999 was last Big Run... which was also a Golden Rotation. Which I struggled a LOT on. Getting 999 EVP here, with a normal random weapon rotation, and without even much of a struggle, I found shocking. However with that, I also got a Triumvirate clear on Hazard Level Max, which means I got the special decoration for it too! I didn't even know that was a thing until I got it! I had... a VERY productive Big Big Run, to say the least lol

sevenleaf

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
mine’s currently sitting at 100 exactly lol

i am… not built to overfish. but i like the big run vibes.
my final high score ended up being 119, an okay silver score and coincidentally also the number of silver scales i had when i was done playing

nineball

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
i managed to get 151 eggs within around the first two hours of big run (as opposed to getting gold the literal last game of the event like last time). i was gonna go for a higher score after seeing how busted the grizzco roller was, but then as i played more i slowly realized:
"hey, wait a minute, i dont like salmon run!"

2bdamned

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
my final high score ended up being 119, an okay silver score and coincidentally also the number of silver scales i had when i was done playing
I WISH I got that many silver scales. I got a bunch of bronze most of the time. So my total silver scales are currently at... 28..... Black Slopsuit here I come!!! .......In about 72 silver scales B|

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
162 (a personal best), we had an absolutely hilarious glowflies wave where we all had grizzco roller. It was like eggs may as well just be raining from the sky. Also got to EVP 530, which was another personal best (It's possible I would have gone higher but we got so fed up with Undertow that for the brief time I was in contact with all my coworkers we agreed to unionize and jump in the water whenever we were sent there, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom