• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Post your Desktop!

Enker (M.D.)

Enigmatic Halfling
NNID
Thejamsbox

This is what I got on mine; chill tunes go along a chill background

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600

X-BIRT

Inkster Jr.
Eeesh, some of you folks really need to learn to organize :P. I dual boot Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu Mate, so I actually have two desktops. I'll put the Windows one here right now since that's what's open, and the Linux one next time I'm in that.
upload_2018-8-29_18-6-47.png

SquiddyKat

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5563-4478-5986
My Alt/Gaming Desktop. This is a custom Splatoon 2 wallpaper that I just put together in GIMP by adding multiple transparent photos I've collected.
I hope to create a better one. The mask isn't part of the photo; it is an enlarged icon that is customised into a transparent photo of a mask.
I like face masks. In Ubuntu, you can customise any icon into any photo that you have.

Screenshot From 2021-09-05 12-35-20.png

Last edited:

SquiddyKat

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5563-4478-5986
I apologise for double-posting (triple-posting), I hope you don't mind.
This is the photo of the Alt/Gaming computer from Windows. This is Windows 10, but made to look like Windows XP for the nostalgia.
It has the Microsoft Bliss wallpaper, the updated; cleaner version.

Screenshot.png

Yes, the Pinball and Winamp works, but Windows Messenger doesn't, for they've discontinued their services.
I apologise for the picture quality in this one.
Nostalgia.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom