1714159975536.jpeg

Now this one, it's because of the name I chose for this build
1714160124793.jpeg

Last edited:

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Not viable for the weapon but my absolute favorite has to be this

1714163479804.png

It's really fun going on maps with big spawns, placing Beakons everywhere or just being annoying, then jumping either to said Beakons or to a friend if you find yourself in danger

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
Not viable for the weapon but my absolute favorite has to be this

View attachment 11341

It's really fun going on maps with big spawns, placing Beakons everywhere or just being annoying, then jumping either to said Beakons or to a friend if you find yourself in danger
Sub Power Up gives any member of your team who jumps to your beakons the effect of Quick Super Jump. If you want a more supportive version of the build, you can replace most of the QSJ with BPU.
I’ve enjoyed max BPU Beakons on vTent and Dread D. It’s a fun build.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I mean it's pretty well known that 3 subs iss lets you fire two shots + two burst bombs, then you want two subs IA for the short range directs, then one sub ism for 11 > 12 shots, then you need your utilities...
Anddd that's it! No more gear freedom lol
Really funny to see that we're all dealing with how limiting an optimal build for S-Blast is lol.
I really hope the devs give it a small ink efficiency buff so we don't have to run one sub of ism for 12 shots anymore but if they don't then that's fine. They buffed the ink efficiency once before anyway.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Screenshot (62).jpg

Here's my vMachine build.
I'm working on making a 2nd one though, which will make it the first time I'll have two separate builds to use for vMachine.

1 sub of iss for double Fizzy with max LDE effects, 2 subs of scu to bring 220p Booyah down to 209p, and a main of ism helps with holding down an area for longer.
They're also the abilities that I can (and probably should) change for something else but they're what makes the weapon feel comfortable for me.
Machine fire rate nerf makes it harder to stay alive so I spent a whole main on ism just to have more sloshes to work with, making it less punishing when I miss a direct. It's still not necessary though, the only amount of ism you really need on vMachine is 1 sub for an extra slosh.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Sub Power Up gives any member of your team who jumps to your beakons the effect of Quick Super Jump. If you want a more supportive version of the build, you can replace most of the QSJ with BPU.
I’ve enjoyed max BPU Beakons on vTent and Dread D. It’s a fun build.
I'm aware, my main Wiper Deco build has three subs of it, but it's a lot more often I jump to spawn or a teammate than another Beakon and the goal is ultimately that jumping keeps me safe. It's a bit selfish but it's for fun anyways. Something I might end up trying later on is replacing the Ninja Squid and some Swim Speed with Sub Power Up instead though just for the sake of encouraging me to go to my own Beakons even more + teammates actually getting more use from it but as it stands I have NO chunks lmao

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Screenshot (67).jpg
Screenshot (66) (2).jpg
Screenshot (68).jpg

Made the 2nd vMachine build just a couple of hours ago.
Also, I have a lot of reasons for why I have a QR Machine build but I don't wanna go on for too long about it. It's not optimal but it worked for what I was trying to do at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom