youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I play s-blast and I have two builds that I use. Here's the first one:
:comeback::quick_respawn::quick_respawn::quick_respawn:
:quick_respawn::ink_saver_sub::intensify_action::ink_saver_sub:
:stealth_jump::quick_super_jump::ink_resistance_up::special_saver:

Here's the second build, that I recently made (thanks @isaac4)
:comeback::ink_saver_sub::ink_saver_sub::intensify_action:
:quick_respawn::quick_respawn::ink_saver_sub::ink_saver_main:
It respawns half a second slower with QR in exchange for much more lenient burst bomb usage. I think I'll end up using this one more but we'll see.

Edit (before posting but it still counts right??) : apparently you need 3 subs of ISS to get an extra shot with 1 burst bomb. So the ISS on the first build is basically useless and I'm definitely going to stick with the second one.

When you post your build(s), don't forget to include what weapon you use them for!

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Ironically, I was in the process of making a thread for sharing builds as well. I was very busy so I didn't get to finish it but at least you were able to lol.

Here's my S-Blast build to start.
Screenshot (65).jpg

Pretty standard QR build so not a lot I have to say about it.
2 subs of IA help S-Blast feel more consistent but I'm considering only running one for the extra QR sub. I definitely want to keep everything else though.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Here's a few more.
Screenshot (66).jpg
Screenshot (63) (2).jpg
Screenshot (66) (1).jpg

Another standard QR Slosher build of course.
There's also my nTri build that focuses on the support/slayer role that the weapon plays. I really wish it wasn't 210p though, it already didn't get a lot of Coolers back when it was 200p.
Finally, there's my vTri build which might look strange but it does actually work for the type of playstyle vTri likes to play. The only thing I would change is replacing Drop Roller with Stealth Jump but I just haven't bothered changing it yet.

reelrollsweat

Semi-Pro Squid
Screen Shot 2024-04-25 at 7.47.47 PM.png
my bow outfit that i made recently :-) i had a previous bow build that i wanted to update and change some of the gear since side order came out. i think its really cute. i havent been playing bow at all recently bc im grinding zfscope but ill get around to it someday

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Ironically, I was in the process of making a thread for sharing builds as well. I was very busy so I didn't get to finish it but at least you were able to lol.

Here's my S-Blast build to start.
View attachment 11317

Pretty standard QR build so not a lot I have to say about it.
2 subs of IA help S-Blast feel more consistent but I'm considering only running one for the extra QR sub. I definitely want to keep everything else though.
I like a lot of this. I've already been considering adding a second sub of IA, as even with one it still is frustrating when i miss a direct cause of RNG.

When I made this I didn't realize that all it takes is 1 sub of ISM to get an extra shot, so that's a really good idea.

and I really did forget about sub defense, huh

looks like I'm now trying to replace 2 subs of ISS with... three different subs. hooray.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
I like a lot of this. I've already been considering adding a second sub of IA, as even with one it still is frustrating when i miss a direct cause of RNG.

When I made this I didn't realize that all it takes is 1 sub of ISM to get an extra shot, so that's a really good idea.

and I really did forget about sub defense, huh

looks like I'm now trying to replace 2 subs of ISS with... three different subs. hooray.
Yeah, making an optimal S-Blast build doesn't give you a lot of gear freedom.
It's why I think it would be so good if the shot RNG was buffed a bit to more closely match how it is with one sub of IA.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
It's why I think it would be so good if the shot RNG was buffed a bit to more closely match how it is with one sub of IA.
If they're that restrictive then it's probably time for me to (finally) start caring about how my build looks
since I'll probably be using that build for a while

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I have a Douser Dualies build that uses the Classic Straw Boater, Birded Corduroy Jacket, and Buckle-Down Boots.

The build uses Comback, Stealth Jump, 1 main of Run Speed Up, 2 subs each of Swim Speed Up, Intensify Action, and Special Power Up, and 1 sub each of Quick Super Jump, Special Saver, and Ink Resistance Up.

If anyone wants to tell me how to upload an image, please do so!

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I have a Douser Dualies build that uses the Classic Straw Boater, Birded Corduroy Jacket, and Buckle-Down Boots.

The build uses Comback, Stealth Jump, 1 main of Run Speed Up, 2 subs each of Swim Speed Up, Intensify Action, and Special Power Up, and 1 sub each of Quick Super Jump, Special Saver, and Ink Resistance Up.

If anyone wants to tell me how to upload an image, please do so!
You could use gear emojis like I did

Tereox

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
they/them
My favourite is this one:
1714147973394.png

I use it for aggressive Inkbrush plays and whenever I try out a new weapon (because I will get splatted a lot XD).

rosylina

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-8188-5007-1224
For hanging out with the bestie 🥰
DynamoBuild.jpg

For being a nuisance 😈
DouserBuild.jpg

For guzzling my silly juice 😝
ZapBuild.jpg

rosylina

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
She/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-8188-5007-1224
View attachment 11323
my bow outfit that i made recently :-) i had a previous bow build that i wanted to update and change some of the gear since side order came out. i think its really cute. i havent been playing bow at all recently bc im grinding zfscope but ill get around to it someday
What the heck that outfit is adorable! I love it, I need to make a build for the pearl plushie cause it's so cute.

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
These are the most average tent builds you'll ever see but there's a reason they work!
20240426_203015.jpg
20240426_203049.jpg

I went through so many phases with builds, from a ton of run speed (why), to using a main of main saver+ 3 subs ink saver sub for a shield launch + beakon (just use comeback you dingus), to object shredder, to FINALLY using swim speed, to using two mains of qr and still no comeback (istg), to using two subs of qsj (extremely useful for tent!), to now

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
This is literally my S-blast build, I can second that:

:comeback: :ink_saver_sub::ink_saver_sub::ink_saver_sub:
:quick_respawn: :ink_saver_main::ink_resistance_up::special_saver:
:stealth_jump: :intensify_action::intensify_action::quick_super_jump:
Tfw you have so many utility subs you can't fit more than a main of qr

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
If they're that restrictive then it's probably time for me to (finally) start caring about how my build looks
since I'll probably be using that build for a while
I made two variations that I can change between by just swapping the headgear.
:comeback: :quick_respawn::intensify_action::sub_resistance_up: / :comeback::ink_saver_sub::ink_saver_sub::ink_saver_sub:
:quick_respawn::quick_respawn::intensify_action::ink_saver_main:
I'm really liking the 2 subs of IA though, I might have to put both of those in the shirt and put the QR on the headgear

This is literally my S-blast build, I can second that:

:comeback: :ink_saver_sub::ink_saver_sub::ink_saver_sub:
:quick_respawn: :ink_saver_main::ink_resistance_up::special_saver:
:stealth_jump: :intensify_action::intensify_action::quick_super_jump:
Tfw you have so many utility subs you can't fit more than a main of qr
my two builds are looking suspiciously similar to yours and isaac's

wait, if I swap the qr and ia like I said then they would be exactly the same
what

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
my two builds are looking suspiciously similar to yours and isaac's

wait, if I swap the qr and ia like I said then they would be exactly the same
what
I mean it's pretty well known that 3 subs iss lets you fire two shots + two burst bombs, then you want two subs IA for the short range directs, then one sub ism for 11 > 12 shots, then you need your utilities...
Anddd that's it! No more gear freedom lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom