Post your mains' gear!

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
Maybe there's been a thread about it already buuuut I don't feel like digging it up

Post the gear you use for your main(s)! I'll start.

1720746604137.png

Currently looking to swap the Swim Speed Ups out for another Quick Super Jump and a Special Saver, going to test things once I get more chunks

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
They haven't changed much from last time but I'll post them anyway.
These are the builds I use for the main three (technically two) sloshers I play.

Screenshot (90).jpg
Screenshot (91).jpg
Screenshot (91) (1).jpg

I want to experiment more but I don't have enough chunks.
It's fine though, I made these builds to be optimal for every mode so I'll just keep playing them until I get the chance to make more.

There's also my builds for S-Blast '91 and Custom Range Blaster which I'll post here as well.
They're the only non-slosher weapons that I really love playing.

Screenshot (92).jpg
Screenshot (93).jpg

There's not much to say about them.
The gear freedom just isn't there so I don't think these builds are changing anytime soon unless they buff them.

Edit: Didn't mean to post it so early but oh well, it happens.

Last edited:

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
Brazen Tri-Slosher User.png

A gross crop of my NSO Freshest Fits screenshots. The first is for harassing other players, the second is what I call a "drinks on me" build (optimized for Fizzy Bombs and Tacticoolers). This is also, unfortunately, my only optimized gear besides my extremely lucky LDE+9 Run Speed Up 18K Aviators. (Edit: As cool as the second build is, I get splatted too often to get as much as I could/should out of it.)

Also, @isaac4, if it's not too much to arrange, could I by chance order a copy of your parka? I think my Murch seed is aligned so my next order has the primary ability of the copied item. (Funnily enough, it's also for a Custom Range Blaster build.)

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, @isaac4, if it's not too much to arrange, could I by chance order a copy of your parka? I think my Murch seed is aligned so my next order has the primary ability of the copied item. (Funnily enough, it's also for a Custom Range Blaster build.)
Yeah, I don't mind.
I'm just not exactly sure how the process of that goes so I'll need some help with that.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
They haven't changed much from last time but I'll post them anyway.
These are the builds I use for the main three (technically two) sloshers I play.

View attachment 12337 View attachment 12338 View attachment 12339
I want to experiment more but I don't have enough chunks.
It's fine though, I made these builds to be optimal for every mode so I'll just keep playing them until I get the chance to make more.

There's also my builds for S-Blast '91 and Custom Range Blaster which I'll post here as well.
They're the only non-slosher weapons that I really love playing.

View attachment 12340 View attachment 12341
There's not much to say about them.
The gear freedom just isn't there so I don't think these builds are changing anytime soon unless they buff them.

Edit: Didn't mean to post it so early but oh well, it happens.
i like how you have (at least!) 4 different shoes that have the exact same combination of abilities lol, i'm very obsessive about making sure i have thorough variety in my gear abilities so i could never do that even if it benefits the outfit

1720755528-vitellary__sendou.ink_—_Mozilla_Firefox.png

these are the builds i've been using for my two Main mains, i'm pretty happy with them because they work very well for myself in particular (i'm very stingy about not copying existing builds, making sure to just reference them to reinvent the wheel in the way that works best for me). the only thing i might change is i am very desperately missing the 1 sub of qsj on dousers, it's so hard to play Anything without that. but i don't really know what chunk i'd want to replace with it, probably one of the ink res's

i'm also working on a ballpoint build rn, it's not fully complete yet though and i'm still debating on what i want for it anyway (atm i'm reusing my edit shirt for it, but i have yet to prove to myself why everyone runs .2 ia, so i'll probably change it). also considering picking up gloogas again and trying to play it like an anchor because that sounds weird but possibly viable with the vanilla kit, so maybe i'll bring that up soon too
my other two saved fits are for charcoal and sorella tent, but i don't really play those weapons very much at all so i don't feel that it's worth the screen space that a screenshot would take up. i do have them (and a lot of my previous mains' builds) on my sendouQ profile though!

isaac4

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
i like how you have (at least!) 4 different shoes that have the exact same combination of abilities lol, i'm very obsessive about making sure i have thorough variety in my gear abilities so i could never do that even if it benefits the outfit
Every time I start a new build I immediately put all the utility subs on the shoes I'll be using for it.
I'm not sure why but it just looks good to me.
It does also make the process of creating new builds take longer but I can't help it, lol.

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
IMG_0376.jpeg

These are the three weapons I would consider my mains. The Comeback on Luna can be swapped for the face mask with LDE, and I have a gear build for Tri that has Stealth Jump that I just use less:

IMG_0380.jpeg

Grushi

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
20240712_133636.jpg

Here are my recycled brella builds! I haven't made a full charge up set yet but I tried making a ninja squid one and it feels really good. It might be the future of the weapon...

Catloafman

Inkling Commander
All my gear.png

The brella build leans a bit more into the main weapon then most people would but I like it
Rapid deco builds are so annoying to make you have to strike a really hard balance of investing in the main sub and special
My new dynamo build might be swapped for comeback for non-zones and I prolly need to make a Cooler dynamo set but I need snails and fest has not happened yet :)

Vidknight

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/Him
IMG_1622.jpeg

The roller build is just the usual roller build so nothing to really say.
Pain brush builds can either use or not use QR I haven’t tried pain with QR yet mostly because the one I got right now works perfectly fine
S-blast is QR junkie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom