• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Post your Region Here (NA/EU)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
I'm from NA :p
Does it feels weird Lyon? I'm a regular person in Smash, got out voluntarily of the Crew yet I'm the "crew leader" here. It's like a totally different person haha. While I'm no longer part of the Motherboard Crew and I didn't supply anything to the crew, it's a pleasure to share with you in the same team in another place. Thou I won't be supplying Inkzooka with anything like in Smash since I can't play just like at Smash. But it's glad we can share again in a team. Too bad Michael left just as you signed with us.

GeeCee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GeeCee
Hey @StarForce I would want to play in the same team as @StarHunter789 too, but I don't wanna mess anything up, I think the most important thing is the availability of each member and the times they can play. I get to play with Kitty more (when she wakes up early lol) because I can only play mostly until 3pm EST during weekdays. Star is usually available in the evenings.
That's why I said I wanted to be part of the EU team, cause I figured I can catch them in their evenings. So let's ask @Kitty if she wanna be in the EU side :)
I suggest we plan a little inside tournament to see how we arrange the teams better.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Aweshucks wants me to sign in fast to testdrive the scl but I really want input first from all of you if yo are okay with the teams. These things take days because we are not around all at the same time. But yes I want first to see if anyone is ok with the times. I did ask this in two different places thou. I think I'm gona put it on the Squad member wall so aeveryone can see it and comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom