Predictions for the next Dread Wringer kit?

bwl626

Inkling
NNID
bwl626
As much as I wanna give wringer D a good second kit, im really feeling like Nintendo is gonna try and give it a supportive kit along the lines of like wall screen or mine vac

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Okay but the good news is dart is already on two buckets.
Dart is off the table. I repeat, dart is off the table, we are saved

AJ-Moment

Inkling
NNID
AJ-Moment
Switch Friend Code
SW-4689-7891-2971
Please no mine for Dread. Screen might be alright for the weapon, but they can do better.
I actually think Mine could play into Dread's playstyle well. It has a great ability to take space with its combined painting and slaying power, so more than any other weapon except tent I think it could lay them really well, and with the 90 hit it can use over walls the damage and location are both helpful. That said, it needs an S tier reentry special for that to work or it's gonna struggle hard on lockout. Something like Zooka/Inkjet/Crab or even storm given its damage numbers, but I don't think it's going to get those unfortunately. Mine/Screen would be a death sentence for the second kit though. The slider kit would honestly be better.

Inkranger

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6225-2042-7537
My predictions is something like torpedo, inkmine, or autobomb. Obviously i dont want inkmine but like torpedo would be fun, and autobomb wouldn't be too bad. Finding a realistic special for this weapon is really hard cause it can kinda work with anything that isn't overly aggressive. Giving it another kit with an overly aggressive special is just bad game design so i doubt they'll give it zipcaster, kraken, hammer, or trip splashdown. giving it crab, booyah, or inkjet would be extremely fun. My like god kit i want is burst bomb inkjet, but that aint happening
I want torpedo out of the three, but I would not mind autobomb, but please no mine. Specials I would not mind like crab, booyah, etc., but I prefer something aggressive like Zip/splashdown. Any special that isn't the one we have now is literally better because reef is garbage.

Galaxitera

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2695-7012-5231
praying for either fizzy zooka or fizzy bubble, we could use more defensive buckets and more genuinely viable bubble weapons, the only solid ones are roller and maybe squiffy, and fizzy just cuz everyone loves fizzy

Galaxitera

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2695-7012-5231
praying for either fizzy zooka or fizzy bubble cuz we need more viable bubble weapons and dread is good enough to actually maybe get value out of having a bubble

Inkranger

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6225-2042-7537
IMO Torp + Storm/Wave would be a pretty cool 2nd kit imo, making it more of a "chill out, annoy short ranged enemy gamers and live forever" kind of mid-range instead of a "hi charger how ya doing over there here's some ink >: )" kind of mid-range with a sub to locate people to keep itself socially distanced while giving it a funny combo for fast kills and a special that helps the whole team fight in a given area but disproportionatly helps dread so if your team isn't with you for whatever reason you still have options to make impactful plays

but since the title of the thread says prediction wall + splashdown
i'd be chill with it given it's a kit that does a specific thing that the main weapon also does but the first kit already kinda has the whole "fight fight ooo you want to be aggressive" playstyle down even if it kinda sucks (+ splashdown on dread sounds cool)

I think the big N are going to look at the new specials, look at the like 3/4 aggro left to get kits (great job on balancing what you gave kits to nintendo sure is cool half the chargers and splatlings still have 1 kit a year and a half into the game) with range being kinda locked in for the obvious kit to give it and just slap splashdown on anything they can and no other bucket left really wants wall but dread is fine with it and wall + splashdown both encourage you to be aggro and threaten people so yeah sure

(also i think zip on dread would be cool as **** but bucket wants it for the same reasons and already has it and burst bomb would be way too broken to ever allow in the game (would be very fun tho) (source: s1 vslosher))
I like the idea of having a mid-range Dread for torp and storm/wave (especially storm). Giving Dread wall would be the worst thing ever because Dread already takes so much ink, but splashdown would be really dope to have. burst bomb + zipcaster would be a dream come true; will it happen? no. Also if we are going with the newer specials, then triple splashdown > screen.

Inkranger

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6225-2042-7537
praying for either fizzy zooka or fizzy bubble cuz we need more viable bubble weapons and dread is good enough to actually maybe get value out of having a bubble
Big bubbler for Dread I would not mind since are close to the enemies, but not too close. It could be a better vanilla roller situtation. Fizzy Zooka sounds too good to be true.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
really hoping that the fact that at least 50% of the people in this thread said torpedo is an indicator that it's something that would have occurred to nintendo too. it's absolutely the best choice for it

isaac4

Inkling Commander
I think it'd be cool to give it torp/crab but I think something like torp/big bubbler is more likely to happen
worst case scenario would be to give it line marker
I can't deal with another slosher stuck with that sub

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom