• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Predictions on New Splatana and Stringer for next season

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
how?
they been adding new main weapons throughout the entire game in the order of when they were added to the series, and splatana and stringer are the only 2 not given a new main, and there is 1 season left

it doesn’t make any sense for them to not add them so im curious if you have inside info and they actually aren’t giving us a splatana, just because they don’t feel like it
They'll give us pencil 2, and it'll paint even better trust

chaotik0

Inkling Cadet
They'll give us pencil 2, and it'll paint even better trust
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
that’s even worse because splatana is my favorite
so if they made us wait 2 years for splatana just to give us pencil 8B then i will be very sad
honestly would i even be surprised? with some of the other things they have done in this game we should have learned by now that these guys just make random decisions sometimes

Grushi

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
that’s even worse because splatana is my favorite
so if they made us wait 2 years for splatana just to give us pencil 8B then i will be very sad
honestly would i even be surprised? with some of the other things they have done in this game we should have learned by now that these guys just make random decisions sometimes
Well we saw just how much you competitive shmucks LOOOOOVE using pencil, so clearly we need to add a new one! People love this playstyle, and you guys already use every splatana, so do you even need another one???? Don't get greedy!
Maybe we should give it splat bomb zooka too why not

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Well we saw just how much you competitive shmucks LOOOOOVE using pencil, so clearly we need to add a new one! People love this playstyle, and you guys already use every splatana, so do you even need another one???? Don't get greedy!
Maybe we should give it splat bomb zooka too why not
The funniest and saddest outcome would be them revealing a new shooter and charger main weapon instead of a Splatana and Bow

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
i am SHOCKED that people actually think there won't be a new splatana and stringer. they've been following a strict and Very obvious pattern for the past two years of course they're going to be adding one each. they wouldn't add new weapons to 10 out of 11 classes that's dumb

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
i am SHOCKED that people actually think there won't be a new splatana and stringer. they've been following a strict and Very obvious pattern for the past two years of course they're going to be adding one each. they wouldn't add new weapons to 10 out of 11 classes that's dumb
It's probably something that not a lot of the more casual players have noticed as a pattern. Expectations might also be lower as well with there only being one more season left unless they announce content extension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom