• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Presenting: Leagues Under The Ink - Season 1 Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless_1

Inkling
NNID
Faceless_1
Please remove me from the free agent list as well. I will be playing with the Killer Whales.

Last edited:

RoboticLizard

Inkling
NNID
RoboticLizard
Since this is a continuous and global league, might I suggest listing times primarily in UTC?

MegaSwampT117

Inkling
Community Ambassador
NNID
tha117
Just a heads up if not already done, please take me (Tyler NNID:tha117) off the Free Agent list. I will be participating with Dank Determination.

PichaleTT

Inkling
NNID
P1X4L3
Where Can I see our rival team and the list of scores of the league of my team? (League C) Thank you

BestTeaMaker

Pro Squid
NNID
BestTeaMaker
Here are the divisional seedings for groups. We will be making a new thread on Sunday on both here and Reddit. A site containing the information should also be up within the next week or so.

For the next two days we will be refining the rules and information concerning matches, scheduling, and the playoffs. Please stay tuned for more information down the line.

hero

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ftwhero
So you guys actually wrote rhythm's incredible squirrel clan: DY2 electro bogaloo: rise of the squirellites: the prequel: the sequel.
You know you couldve just called it DY2 LOL
there is no way back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom