• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Project M Social Thread : Squidboards Edition

DigDeep

Senior Squid
I've been wanting to get into PM for a while but have been turned off by all the "let's ignore PM because of legal fear" bs thats been going on. It's a shame man PM looks really great. I know that will never stop it's community from playing it though. I just need to start going to some weeklies.

Last edited:

JCOnyx

Inkling
I feel like my obsession with Splatoon movement tech stems from my obsession of PM Squirtle tech.

I have a problem guys, I love movement options more than I do the actual games lol

Lizalfos

Inkling
I feel like my obsession with Splatoon movement tech stems from my obsession of PM Squirtle tech.

I have a problem guys, I love movement options more than I do the actual games lol
Become a SSE speedrunner

JCOnyx

Inkling
My gosh that was extremely fun. I don't know if I'm going to nap or just stay up for the 4 -5 period, but after that I'm definitely playing through all 3 time periods.

Life

Senior Squid
Project M? In MY Squidboards?

Apparently it was more likely than I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom