• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Project M Social Thread : Squidboards Edition

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
Yeah, there is already a ton of NSFW content for Splatoon. Just imagine when everyone actually gets a hold of it, and if it holds up to the hype. I already can't do a simple Google search without it coming up now lol.

That aside, holy s*** the mobile version of SQ is so much nicer than SB. I'll have to come here more often xD
white ink

I hope there is a lot of fanservice in Splatoon because fanservice is not only amazing, but necessary for all mediums of art. I can only imagine the squid girls now...

Tentacles is not only my last name but my fetish as well.

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
One thing I want in splatoon is one peice of clothing that references squid girl, even just a little, a shirt that looks like Ika's, or a hat that looks like hers.

Honestly, I'm not even that big of a fan of the show, but the creator is excited as all hell about the project and his reaction would make my month

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
Everyone is stealing the Social Thread title, it's now meaningless. Not everything has to be a social thread!
social
ˈsəʊʃ(ə)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    relating to society or its organization.
    "alcoholism is recognized as a major social problem"
    synonyms: communal, community, community-based, collective, group, general,popular, civil, civic, public, societal; More

2. 2.
    needing companionship and therefore best suited to living in communities.
    "we are social beings as well as individuals"

noun
  1. 1.
    an informal social gathering, especially one organized by the members of a particular club or group.
    "a church social"
    synonyms: party, gathering, social gathering, social occasion, social event, social function, function, get-together, celebration, reunion, festivity,jamboree, reception, at-home, soirée; More

2. 2.
    BRITISHinformal
    short for social security.
    "not everyone's on the social and taking drugs"
Threads are innately social

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom