• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Promote Yourself!

NNID
TheDeadConspiray
Hey everyone, I didn't see one of these threads yet so I thought I'd be the one to make the obligatory 'Promote Your Stuff' thread! Got a Podcast, Art, Let's Play, etc. that you want to share? Submit it here!

To start things off I guess i'll show off the Sci-Fi story series i'm working on, There Hero and The Kid, which is available here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BvMxXXQzaY3IfHhHjmsr9cWBKjh3m9ack9aC2b-T01g/edit

TheGentlebro

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Gentlebro
I've got a Youtube channel with various videos on competitive Pokemon strategies, though I haven't uploaded in a long time due to a mix of lacking computer specs and less time. Might start doing a Let's Play of something eventually. I'll definitely play the next Five Nights at Freddy's game if you wanna see your local Gentlebro act like a total wiener.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUjRIUQM84UFpIP2DvxqeaQ

Kaysick

Inkling
I have a Twitch channel that I stream full time on. I stream Monday to Friday starting at 12 PM CST/CDT on each day. I've currently been playing tons of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, have plans on playing Splatoon as my second main game, and plans on playing through Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon Omega Ruby, and Yoshi's Wooly World when it releases.

http://www.twitch.tv/kaysick

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
I review games on YouTube. Still getting the hang of it, though...

http://youtube.com/c/Nintenbo

PLAN on covering a lot of Splatoon stuff once it comes out, y'know. I would stream but my internet is terrible.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Neat thread

Welp I help run a website about video games, movies, anime and the likes. It's a forum called Blaklightsociety.com, we're still pretty small, under 100 members, but we've been trying to grow for well over a year now.

On top of that there's a Blaklight Youtube where you can find videos from members, mostly me and my boy Sad, most of it is us playing video games but we have some anime impression reviews and recently we held a Smash Tournament where we recorded and uploaded the sets. Was good fun, hope to do a Splatoon one in the Summer if theres enough interest.

TheLuigiInkling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GamerSackboy1996
I have a Youtube channel (currently empty due to lack of elgato, lack of editing software, and lack of audio quality) and a 3D Colors page where I post my art.... mostly.

I can't exactly link them here, but I just thought I'd mention it. I DO hope to some day get into game design or development, etc.

Flight

Pro Squid
I have a YouTube channel, a DeviantArt account, and lots of other things that it became difficult for me to link them all here. My YouTube channel is FlightShift, and my DeviantArt account is named Flightx. I stopped being active regularly when the year started, due to lack of interest on continuing, and the fact that I am more active at Smashboards.

The former pretty much is a Daytona USA knowledge base in a nutshell (nope) and the latter showcases my drawing skills. I may upload other kinds of videos for FlightShift in the future, but now is not the time.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
I made a video giving my hopes and wishes for the upcoming Mad Max game after watching all of the movies over the past couple of days. Any fans feel free to check it out. If you look back through the channel you'll also find me commentating while playing some For Glory early on in Sm4sh's release, some Street Fighter III with my friend Sad, and some Hyrule Warriors.

Dubs

Inkster Jr.
NNID
dubspwns
Hello everyone!

I'm involved in the Smash community and organize local tournaments in Huntsville,AL. We have a stream and are constantly working on growing! We're hoping to host much larger tournaments in the future!

You can check out Huntsville Area Smash League by visiting http://hasl.tv. I've put a lot of time and passion (and money) into HASL - so I'm very proud of it! And I'm looking to bring the same quality of tournament and stream to Splatoon. I've got several ideas and have already began working on a Splatoon stream - hopefully there will be enough interest in the competitive scene for tournaments to be a "thing."

I'm loving my time on SquidBoards! Anyone interested in streaming please message me! I'm always down to try and help with streams.

Inkie

Inkster Jr.
Greetings! Due to my uneventful life I haven't done too many noteworthy things. But, I am currently involved in the development of the Legends of Equestria Project. o uo;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom