rank dosn't mater

XGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xadonia06
the game is supose to make relax but when you woried about your rank you do not have fun and that the point of the game.maybe your team sucks and your the only good one on the team then its your team fault and i wish that they don't drop your rank down but that the point so please don't get mad at the game just have fun! am a rank b and i don't care because some of my teams suck and am the only good one on the team and by the way i am very good with the heavy splating deco but that not the point so what your opinin about my draft?Make sure to stay fresh!

Last edited:

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
You have a good respectable opinion. A lot of people get too focused on gaining high rank that they forget how to have fun with the game. Do what makes you happy and having fun. No need to stress over a loss.

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
I'm not sure how to feel so I will just stay fresh...

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
I think most people are aware of this subconsciously, or even consciously, but there's an inherent desire to get that high letter rank next to your name. B - S is a bit of a mishmosh as far as skill progression goes, but achieving S, or S+, even only temporarily, IS a feat, and a valid goal to strive for.

However, I do agree that having fun should be the most important thing. I have gotten quite angry at the game over extended periods of playing crappy matches, and it stops feeling rewarding at a certain point. At the same time, many people like to have further incentive beyond "have fun" when playing games. They are objective driven types. The ranking system, while flawed, exists to accomodate that desire.

And yeah, people will argue, join a clan, get into the competitive community and participate in tournament ladders for that true feeling of progression, but I think that sort of thing exists in a category of its own.

XGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xadonia06
thank you i want the ranking system to change ps stay fresh what did i do that again:p

Reala

Inkling
NNID
Negrulicious
I respect your opinion, but rank actually displays the different levels of skill from players.

You can't compare an S+ player to a C-, it just doesn't work.

XGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
xadonia06
reala yay it wouldnt be like that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom