Real Life Weapon Replicas

technobyte

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
I have a question I've been thinking about! If you could summon a replica of any one splatoon weapon in real life, which would it be?

This can include subs, specials, hero weapons of any caliber, the rainmaker, and even weapons we can't even use like Marie's charger, a great octoweapon, or Frye's eel flute. Realistically, they would probably be non-functional models. For fun, though, let's say they function just like they do in-game even if it breaks the laws of physics, and they (somehow) generate an infinite supply of a fluid of your choosing (water, ink, lemonade, etc.) Also, limited use and limited duration weapons can be used infinitely and last as long as you want, respectively.

Personally, I would die for a real life crab tank, but what weapon would you guys commit war crimes with choose?

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
i think being able to zipcast irl would improve my mental state by at least 25%. enrichment. and being able to more easily retrieve my cats from high-up places they're not supposed to be in

not sure if that's exactly something that can be replicated though, so i'll be predictable and say i want tetras irl. my gun(s) ❤

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
What would choosing Kraken for this mean? Would you become a Kraken permanently, would a Kraken just appear in front of you with the mind of an inkling, or would you be able to switch to and from the form of a Kraken at will? In the last case would you also become completely impervious to damage unless you touched water and would the water just kill you forever?

Anyways Zipcaster is probably like the best answer, or maybe Splatoon 1 Bubbler if you want a preemptive safety net in case you get in some horrific accident.

technobyte

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
What would choosing Kraken for this mean?
Great question! I guess it would be up to you whether you summon a kraken that's completely loyal to you or if you turn into one, which probably opens up new possibilities for a lot of other weapons. My first thought was you turn into one like how in some media characters can transform into different animals, objects, etc. Since it works like in the game, save for the transformation lasting as long as you want it to, you would be invincible to any form of damage or harm while transformed. Either way you'd probably still have to be careful around large bodies of water while transformed or while your kraken friend is summoned.

On another somewhat unrelated note, this makes me wonder how some location weapons like echolocator would function.

QuagSass

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-6661-0032
I've been working out IRL with this very thought in mind.
I would be absolutely devastated if a Hydra Splatling appeared in front of me one day and I was too weak to lift it's beautiful beautiful body off the ground.
My life would be over then and there.

Vidknight

Formerly 'Grekly'
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm going with inkjet. A jetpack is just awesome there is nothing more to say here although I might need to use it at a soft location because if just like splatoon I get recalled when it's over, I don't want to use inkjet over some concrete and when I get recalled land leg first and break all my bones.

As for what I shoot I guess fruit punch. Not only my favorite drink but I be the hero during those hot days.
"Man I'm thirsty"
"I got you, bro don't worry"
*Activate inkjet and shoots a fast moving ball of fruit punch that would more likely do more harm than good.*

banyochan

Pro Squid
NNID
Tofu_mommy
Switch Friend Code
SW-6259-3813-8693
Ksplat, just to give people who played Sploon 2 flashbacks.

Yeenom

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They
NNID
YeenBeans
Switch Friend Code
SW-6746-0504-4799
I want an Ink-Storm just to see the environmental damage it could cause, imagine the horror of just randomly waking up to see a cloud dispensing a substance you've never seen before as it just absolutely ravages your city lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom