Receiving Amiibo Gear- Limited to 1 person per Amiibo?

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Just as the title Says. In Splatoon 1, people could share the same Amiibo to get the same gear via the Challenges. In this one however...it seems that once a Amiibo befriends you, they wont give out any gifts to any other user. Even on the same console. This means, for example, that me and my friend can't share the Amiibo to both acquire all of the gear that they gift. I'm missing out on 2 sets of gear as a result of this...(I have the Splatoon 2 Inkling Boy under my name, my friend has the Splatoon 2 Inkling girl and Squid under his).

So I'm wondering...are any work arounds to this? Would I have to reset the ownership of our Amiibo's over to each other, just to receive the gears we are missing?

Whelt

Inkling
You can change the owner of the amiibo via the system settings, then it might work.

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
You can change the owner of the amiibo via the system settings, then it might work.
I was thinking this, but I'm still hoping there's perhaps a easier solution...since that would be alot of switching of ownerships to one, and then back again after. Plus my amiibo literally starting over on befriending me would be a pain....(He's already up to giving me new music tracks for that music minigame.)

...Actually im not even sure if it would reset my friendship progress if I did this. Ugh...confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom