• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruiting for a friendly group of people to play and practice together

WhipCored

Inkling
NNID
PuppetCore
Hello everyone! I am recruiting people for a new Splatoon group. Looking for people who want to play splatoon, practice, and just get better. This group is new and right now we are still getting it up and running. There is another squad I am a part of and they are currently in hiatus and we can merge the servers at a later time if it comes to that but we are looking for people to recruit to play, practice, and progress. These types of practices include discussions, map reviews, weapon tips/practices, game breakdown, etc. This is open to all players of any rank! The one main requirement is to be nice and friendly and kind to one another and want to help. This is made to be a friendly community for anyone willing to join. If you are interested, contact me on here or on discord! WhipCored#4592

Discord server link: https://discord.gg/jfFhpCc

NNID
RoxaiNaoto
Hello, anyone interested? I am the main person behind this idea, and it would really help if people could respond and give advice or anything? I have been outcasted by a few people and am seriously looking for a few good people who want to work and play together, and help one another improve. This can be a really positive experience! Let us know what you think please!

EP2274

Inkster Jr.
I like the idea of this, and I'm willing to give it a try. Do I have to be fully committed like a faction? Can I have another squad maybe? I just want to know before I join.

WhipCored

Inkling
NNID
PuppetCore
I like the idea of this, and I'm willing to give it a try. Do I have to be fully committed like a faction? Can I have another squad maybe? I just want to know before I join.
Hello, this sin't a squad right now, it's just a friendly server to play and chat. You can be in 300000 squads if you wish haha. All we ask is that you want to play, you be nice and friendly. No hate or anything. You do not need to play every day or every time someone asks. Just play sometimes and Give it a try! You are more than welcome!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Already part of a couple of groups, but I've got no trouble with super jumping in to help encourage more such groups as this. =^)

WhipCored

Inkling
NNID
PuppetCore
Already part of a couple of groups, but I've got no trouble with super jumping in to help encourage more such groups as this. =^)
Hey that'd be awesome if you wanna join! We'd love to have you as a part of our little server!

IceBear

Inkling
I'm still starting out on squidboards so I don't know how it works but I would love to join your group!!!

Info:
Discord: I don't have it yet but if u send a reply back I could get it
Main: Kelp splatterscope

WhipCored

Inkling
NNID
PuppetCore
Also what will the group be called??
The name of the group currently is GhostlyLoners (may change at some point) and We'd be glad to have you join the group!
Here is a link to download discord: https://discordapp.com/download or you could just use the web version and there is also a mobile app with limited features.
Then once you are set up, just click the discord link in the original post and will be in our server! I look forward to seeing you there.

NNID
RoxaiNaoto
Hello everyone, thank you for all of those who have joined so far, I decided to share some of my personal practice ideas from the server so you all can get an idea of what I hope to create long term. We welcome everyone as long as you are respectful and generally want to help others progress and learn the game.

This is a post from within the server and generally what I would like to create. So far we are doing well and have very helpful and encouraging members. Lets show the world that being kind and helping one another can be a great thing! I firmly believe that if people take the time to help and guide one another, we can really create strong and versatile players regardless of the game.

We can have practices where we focus on core Splatoon mechanics such as:
- Flanking
- Map Control
- Spatial Awareness
- Playstyles/Roles
- Movement
- Distancing with various weapons
- Positioning
- Objective/Team Awareness
- Team Communication

Structure: We practice a concept in a private and take it to a ranked match and pick up on our mistakes. We also can have scrims against each other, and offer advice and constructive criticism after sessions.

NNID
GForceCorro
Can I join this group? I am having a bit of trouble ever since I started playing again, so I am hoping that this will help me and make some friends along the way!
Discord: FeelinPrettySquiddy#5074

Efuramu

Inkling
NNID
FireEmblemGamer
Can I join as well? This seems like an awesome opportunity!
Discord: Efuramu #8672

WhipCored

Inkling
NNID
PuppetCore
Can I join as well? This seems like an awesome opportunity!
Discord: Efuramu #8672
Yes you can join and we would love to have you as a part of our group! Just click the link in the original post or I can send you a new one!

EP2274

Inkster Jr.
Joined about a month ago, this group has been great! :D
Everyone is active, and we do squads almost every day. Couldn't ask for a better group! :)

WhipCored

Inkling
NNID
PuppetCore
Can I join this group? I am having a bit of trouble ever since I started playing again, so I am hoping that this will help me and make some friends along the way!
Discord: FeelinPrettySquiddy#5074
Hey, I just realized that I never replied to you, I thought I did but if you are still interested, of course you can join the group. Just click the link in the original post, or if you would like a new one, I can give you a new one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom