• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruiting Members For The Squidicide Squad

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
TSS has split into two sub squads. Alpha and Omega. If you would like to join one of those squads find the correct post and apply.

Last edited:

Sakamoto_3

Inkling
NNID
Lapis_Miner
Hey, I'd like to join this group.
Rank - B+
I'd like to join so I can get out of the random matchmaking in ranked ;) Seriously, I want to make some friends that actually play Splatoon.

Main Weps - Splattershot Jr, Squelcher.

Strengths: I actually know how to cover ground and I can help out teammates with bubblers when necessary
I have been in a World of Tanks clan before, so I can communicate effectively.

Communication:
Steam: The Slugger http://steamcommunity.com/id/bun0011/

Hope to see ya soon!

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
- Why You Would Like To Join: I've watched some videos posted by TSS Walker and he seemed chill. I'm looking for a squad atmosphere that has little to no swearing and everyone is looking to Improve.
- Main Weapons And Strengths: .96 Gal Deco/.96 Gal. I've become well practiced in defense and can stay alive during key moments of matches.
- Competitive Experience: not much
- A Way For Us To Contact You: Skype: PersocomLover
NNID: PersocomLover

Frank .3.'

Inkling
NNID
fishingmaster
Why I'd like to join: I would like to have friends that are active on Splatoon.
Competitive Experience: I've only participated in a few Smash Wii U online tournaments.
Main weapons: The Classic Squiffer, Octoshot, (Forge) Splattershot Pro. I also like to use the MG, Splat Roller and most chargers (but I'm not as good with them).
You can contact me on Skype: Frank SUMNK, and on Miiverse, NNID: fishingmaster
I'm 14 and live in an area using EST. I feel like I'm bad but I get good results most of the time, also I often switch between offensive and defensive during a match. .3.'

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
- Why You Would Like To Join: I've watched some videos posted by TSS Walker and he seemed chill. I'm looking for a squad atmosphere that has little to no swearing and everyone is looking to Improve.
- Main Weapons And Strengths: .96 Gal Deco/.96 Gal. I've become well practiced in defense and can stay alive during key moments of matches.
- Competitive Experience: not much
- A Way For Us To Contact You: Skype: PersocomLover
NNID: PersocomLover
I sent you a skype request!

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
Why I'd like to join: I would like to have friends that are active on Splatoon.
Competitive Experience: I've only participated in a few Smash Wii U online tournaments.
Main weapons: The Classic Squiffer, Octoshot, (Forge) Splattershot Pro. I also like to use the MG, Splat Roller and most chargers (but I'm not as good with them).
You can contact me on Skype: Frank SUMNK, and on Miiverse, NNID: fishingmaster
I'm 14 and live in an area using EST. I feel like I'm bad but I get good results most of the time, also I often switch between offensive and defensive during a match. .3.'
I could not find you on skype. Please add me: linkman1871

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
Hey, I'd like to join this group.
Rank - B+
I'd like to join so I can get out of the random matchmaking in ranked ;) Seriously, I want to make some friends that actually play Splatoon.

Main Weps - Splattershot Jr, Squelcher.

Strengths: I actually know how to cover ground and I can help out teammates with bubblers when necessary
I have been in a World of Tanks clan before, so I can communicate effectively.

Communication:
Steam: The Slugger http://steamcommunity.com/id/bun0011/

Hope to see ya soon!
I added you on skype and steam!

Swoop Man

Senior Squid
NNID
swoopguy
Rank s
Nnid: swoopguy
Ign: swoops

Im looking for a team that plays often and wants to scrim and compete a lot.

Im on almost everyday and my schedule is flexible. I want to be on Squidicide Squad because I enjoy being a part of a community and working together towards a goal with like minded folks.

Guns: been practicing blasters more to up my tower game, forge splattershot, nzap, tentatek splattershot and most other shooters.

Strength: im constantly trying to learn and try new weapons. Im happy to play whatever role needs filled

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
Rank s
Nnid: swoopguy
Ign: swoops

Im looking for a team that plays often and wants to scrim and compete a lot.

Im on almost everyday and my schedule is flexible. I want to be on Squidicide Squad because I enjoy being a part of a community and working together towards a goal with like minded folks.

Guns: been practicing blasters more to up my tower game, forge splattershot, nzap, tentatek splattershot and most other shooters.

Strength: im constantly trying to learn and try new weapons. Im happy to play whatever role needs filled
I sent a skype request!

electraheart

Senior Squid
NNID
howalive
- B+
- I think it would be fun to join a squad, tbh. I like the idea of forming a group to battle others & compete. Also, it would be nice if I could improve, in general.
- .52 Gal Deco, .96 Gal, .52 Gal. In ranked battles, I usually have one of the highest -- if not the highest -- amount of kills, so I guess I'm good at targeting people?
- I don't have much competitive experience -- at least with Splatoon officially.
- You could contact me here or via Skype -- live:therapeuticspector

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
- B+
- I think it would be fun to join a squad, tbh. I like the idea of forming a group to battle others & compete. Also, it would be nice if I could improve, in general.
- .52 Gal Deco, .96 Gal, .52 Gal. In ranked battles, I usually have one of the highest -- if not the highest -- amount of kills, so I guess I'm good at targeting people?
- I don't have much competitive experience -- at least with Splatoon officially.
- You could contact me here or via Skype -- live:therapeuticspector
hey man we are going to add ya to skype :) Do you have time to play tonight?

Trickster.

Inkling
Sign me up Coach!

My Rank is A-/A+ currently
Main Weapons: Custom Jet Squelcher, Dual Squelcher, E-Liter
I'd like to join the Squad of course for the prospect of playing with a squad as a first time experience and to tune up my skills as well. Participating in competitions and playing with players of a high skill level is also a nice bonus!

Skype Contact/E-Mail: aguilarmario65@gmail.com
IGN: Maxwell A./Trickster.

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
Sign me up Coach!

My Rank is A-/A+ currently
Main Weapons: Custom Jet Squelcher, Dual Squelcher, E-Liter
I'd like to join the Squad of course for the prospect of playing with a squad as a first time experience and to tune up my skills as well. Participating in competitions and playing with players of a high skill level is also a nice bonus!

Skype Contact/E-Mail: aguilarmario65@gmail.com
IGN: Maxwell A./Trickster.
I sent you a skype request!

SilentKat

Inkling
NNID
shadowbro8
I'm down, I may not be the best but I would love to join a squad and just have fun. I play smash competitively so I'm a bit experienced with the competitive gaming scene. Here is my stuff
NNID: shadowbro8
I'm in eastern time if that means anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom