• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruiting Members For The Squidicide Squad

Smash64

Inkster Jr.
NNID
emaree13
- NNID: emaree13
- Rank S
- Looking to improve my skills and make new friends that like to play competitive
- Weapons of choice: Krak-On Splat Roller
- I think I'm pretty friendly, I've been looking for a squad that's from North America for a while now

Last edited:

UtimaGX

Inkling
NNID
100ethanrocks
Hello!

I am @Squidalicious! I am a co-captain of The Squidicide Squad along with @Captain Norris! The Squidicide Squad (TSS) is a competitive squad that likes to have fun! We play squad battles and participate in competitive scrimmages as well as tournaments. Recently we have had a couple openings for our squad! We would love to have you on our squad!

Here are some things to note before applying to be on our squad:

- You must have Skype
- There is no rank requirement to apply to TSS
- You must be friendly as well as active
- It is recommended to be in North America as time zones can be an issue

If you would like to apply to our squad leave the following info below:

- Rank
- Why You Would Like To Join
- Main Weapons And Strengths
- Competitive Experience
- A Way For Us To Contact You

If we are interested we will contact you via the form of communication you provided and will play some private battles for you to try out for our squad!

Thanks!
Hi I'm ultimaGX my rank is b+
The reason I would like to join us because I want to get better at the game and make new friends my main weapons are aero spray RG ,Custom dual squelcher,splash o matic and E litter scope.my strengths depend on what weapon I am using for example
With aero spray RG I'm more defensive with my enemies Due to short range while with the custom dual squelcher I'm more sinky offence due to its long range. I have been playing this game since it came out and had a lot of winning and losing . You can contact me by texting me on iMessage @5193406041 or you can Skype me @ UltimaGX

Last edited:

xnox

Inkling
NNID
teinus
still looking?
- Why You Would Like To Join: want to make some new Splatoon friends as well as develop my competitive play!
- Main Weapons And Strengths: Krak-On, Splash-O, N-Zap 89:- Very good at spacing, supporting teammates and controlling enemy "invasion", not so good at tackling direct/offensive play, leading the group.
- Competitive Experience: None.
- A Way For Us To Contact You: I have all the voice chat applications, teamspeak, ventrillo, skype, whatever you like.

Battletoad

Inkling
NNID
TorchysTacos
Hey, if you're still looking, I'll try.
Why you would like to join: I just wanna play some Splatoon with people in America!
Main weapons and strengths: I mainly use sloshers, but I use a lot of others to, and I'm really good for support and killing players.
Competitive experience: none
Way to contact: Skype (username is minum763)
Btw, I'm only 10, but I'm waaaay too mature for my age.

Squidalicious

Full Squid
NNID
LinkMan1871
still looking?
- Why You Would Like To Join: want to make some new Splatoon friends as well as develop my competitive play!
- Main Weapons And Strengths: Krak-On, Splash-O, N-Zap 89:- Very good at spacing, supporting teammates and controlling enemy "invasion", not so good at tackling direct/offensive play, leading the group.
- Competitive Experience: None.
- A Way For Us To Contact You: I have all the voice chat applications, teamspeak, ventrillo, skype, whatever you like.
Hey can you PM me your skype?

Splat Pilot

Inkling
NNID
spiritwolf_22
The reason why I'm joining is just to try something new and hope that I make new friends. And I think it will be fun.

Main weapon: Splat o matic
Strengths: I can use High Heights to my advantage without using sniper(or charger) and i can move swiftly.

Connections
YouTube: GalaxyWolf/ GalaxyKat

Last edited:

Maria

Inkling
NNID
IttyBittySkity
Not sure if you're still looking, sorry if you're not.

S/S+
I want to join a group that wants to play often and can help me get more competitive.
I use all the rollers and splattershot/ other shoots with some what good fire rate and range but I'm pretty much only bad at blasters.
My only experience is ranked matches
My skype is lopunny.maria
(Accidentally sent this early without finishing )

Quinnking4

Inkling
NNID
Quinnking4
S rank, nnid: Quinnking4, central time, chargers, splatling, shooter, rollers, blaster

Last edited:

Tylerwh2001

Inkling
We still have some slots open for people who apply!
Hi my name is tylerwh2001 and I would like to join your squad. My rank is currently A and the reason I wish to join this squad is because one of your current members UltimaGX is a good friend of mine in real life. So i thought it would be great to play with a friend and make new ones. My preferred weapons are krak-on splat roller, hero roller and tri slosher and I also live in Ontario, Canada. My competitive experience is slightly above average since in ranked battles i'm good at finding ways around the enemy. You can contact me by sending emails to tylerwh2001@hotmail.com and Skype me by searching Tyler Harding. I hope that you consider me to be a new member of the squad. Thanks
Hello!

I am @Squidalicious! I am a co-captain of The Squidicide Squad along with @Captain Norris! The Squidicide Squad (TSS) is a competitive squad that likes to have fun! We play squad battles and participate in competitive scrimmages as well as tournaments. Recently we have had a couple openings for our squad!

- You must have Skype
- S or S+ Rank is preferred but if you feel skilled enough go ahead and apply
- It is needed to be in North America as time zones can be an issue
- It is needed to have a fairly open schedule

- Rank
- Competitive Experience

If we are interested we will contact you via the form of communication you provided and will play some private battles for you to try ofaour squad!

Thanks!
Hello!

I am @Squidalicious! I am a co-captain of The Squidicide Squad along with @Captain Norris! The Squidicide Squad (TSS) is a competitive squad that likes to have fun! We play squad battles and participate in competitive scrimmages as well as tournaments. Recently we have had a couple openings for our squad!

- You must have Skype
- S or S+ Rank is preferred but if you feel skilled enough go ahead and apply
- It is needed to be in North America as time zones can be an issue
- It is needed to have a fairly open schedule

- Rank
- Competitive Experience

If we are interested we will contact you via the form of communication you provided and will play some private battles for you to try out for our squad!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom