• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Redbelly Tournaments

ShelbyPlayz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyPlayz
Greetings the people of squidboards! My name is Shelby, and today I will be hosting a tournament for Splatoon!
And the people at Redbelly would like too have the best squid squads to battle out to the ink and whoever is the best will get glory and of course a ton for training! But, we might have a prize for this tourney, but please do not count on it. This is for fun!

THE DAY OF THE TOURNEY WILL BE AUGUST 22TH!
Rules! People follow the rules or you will be punished and never seen again by our crew!

We will take ANYBODY, unless if the bracket is full!

1. Stage Selection, please do not go outside the limit with the only 5 stages we have available!
- Walleye Warehouse
- Saltspray Rig
- Blackbelly Skatepark
- Arowana Mall
- Bluefin Depot
No stage bans! but the loser picks the stage.

2. Rounds will be BEST 3/5! If you do not do this rule, your squid squad is banned from Redbelly. Please make this fair for everyone!

3. Please register ONCE per squid squad! And the max players you can have on the tourney is 8!

4. This rule has been changed -_-

5. Have fun! NO SALT!

Please fill out these requirements!

Leader Of The Squid Squad:
Squid Squad Name:
Will you be using voice chat?:
Members names [you can hold your spot until August 20th if you do not tell us straight away!]:
Will you be streaming, if so tell us your twitch name!:

Enjoy your stay at REDBELLY TOURNEY'S!
[Special Thanks to NSquared!]

Stuck? Ask questions down below!

Last edited:

ShelbyPlayz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyPlayz
To any questions I AM NOT copying the makers of this first tourney! I just wanted to host one.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Leader Of The Squid Squad: Valkyria
Squid Squad Name: C-
Will you be using voice chat?: Yes
Members names:
[C-] Valk
[C-] Ahiru
[C-] Locke
[C-] Asim
[C-] Sheriff
[C-] Graf
[C-] ~ath
[C-] ½Kid
Will you be streaming, if so tell us your twitch name!: We will not be streaming.

CutestFish

Pro Squid
NNID
Ultimatumm
5. We will NOT do Splatzones for this event! Tower Control and Turf War will be the two gamemodes! But ONLY FOR THIS TOURNEY, Splatzones will not be in!

Can you elaborate on this rule?

- Not covering ink

and that one

Kiritora

Inkster Jr.
- Not covering ink
- Spamming C'mon and Bo-yah

I'm so confused. The first one I totally don't get. The second is something only your teammates ever see and not your opponents. Why would you disrespect your own team anyway...?

Such strange rules and no Splatzones? Splatzones is pretty much universally loved by almost everyone.

ShelbyPlayz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyPlayz
fine! I changed the whole thing for you people -_-
this is my first tourney doe...
So sorry if I am dumb enough to make this happen...
Plus I will keep the 5 stages I have on, I felt like those stages are most loved...
thanks...

CutestFish

Pro Squid
NNID
Ultimatumm
fine! I changed the whole thing for you people -_-
this is my first tourney doe...
So sorry if I am dumb enough to make this happen...
Plus I will keep the 5 stages I have on, I felt like those stages are most loved...
thanks...

That's a pretty sour attitude to take over criticism and really puts me off from participating in your tournament.

Kiritora

Inkster Jr.
Okay first of all, we were just asking questions and giving critique. In no way were we trying to be rude. I wasn't at least!

Second of all, your attitude is really off-putting. You're acting like us just simply questioning the rules inconveniences you so much. This is not going to make people want to be a part of your tourney.

ShelbyPlayz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ShelbyPlayz
I was just saying this was my first tourney, and life is pretty stressing for me, sorry,

Kiritora

Inkster Jr.
If life is pretty stressful for you then hosting a tourney will not help matters much. Get stuff settled in real life first before anything!

Bottlecapn

Inkling Commander
NNID
Bottlecapn
For future reference, most people won't participate in a tournament with limited modes and maps, especially not without a good reason.

On another note, good luck to you in your future endeavors.

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
Sorry to hear about the life. But as some have said already you really should atleast put on a face for the tournament sake. Good luck!

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
We are happy as long as you try your best Shelby! When you're as bad as we are, you can't be too choosy. Keep up the good work!

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
How about, all of you, chill out. Let'em run their event how they wish.

Last edited:

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Yo anyone remember this? This tournament is dead af ;) did it ever happen? Who knows it's almost a year ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom