• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Redraw Smash characters in MS Paint

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Nooo, not banned!!! I'm sorry Wrog, I offer this as an apology
plz dont ban plz ;__;

No one was drawing my main --this wonderful, literally awful child-- so I took up the task.
(P.S I may have used more than the allotted tools of the challenge last picture, so I do apologize for that. >.>;; should've read better.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Wrog

Senior Squid
Nooo, not banned!!! I'm sorry Wrog, I offer this as an apology
plz dont ban plz ;__;

No one was drawing my main --this wonderful, literally awful child-- so I took up the task.
(P.S I may have used more than the allotted tools of the challenge last picture, so I do apologize for that. >.>;; should've read better.)
Bowser Jr. is freaking amazing. Also, you can bend the rules for like the pencil and stuff :P

Anyways here's Wario. WAH!

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
I'm sorry, but I had to...

Also, there is an unacceptable lack of Ice Climbers pictures in this thread, but I lack any artistic skill to do them justice. Could anyone fill in for me?

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I WANT TO DRAW ZELDA!!!

LaZy!

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
>.> In the first post, Wrog asked for people to draw in the order of the roster, but apparently no ones read the first post recently.
I mean, they just kinda said the next smash character to draw is DK? People are just jumping around.

I kind of don't like the jumping around because I don't want to "call" characters in advance if someone else is up to draw them but welp, there goes someone I might have wanted to draw.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
=_= Mmmmmm alright. In that case, no one touch Ness, he's mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom