• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Replacing the Newest Specials [Poll]

Would the game be better or worse without the new specials?

• Total voters

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I'd like to ask the community a simple question. If Splattercolor Screen and Triple Splashdown didn't exist; if the eight weapons that had them had different specials altogether, do you think the game would be better or worse off than it is now?

Here's what I'm proposing:
Instead of Splattercolor Screen, the Sorella Undercover Brella and .52 Gal Deco get Ink Storm.
Instead of Splattercolor Screen, the Foil Squeezer and Foil Flingza Roller get Triple Inkstrike.
Instead of Triple Splashdown, the Enperry Splat Dualies and Nautilus 79 get Inkjet.
Instead of Triple Splashdown, the Custom Blaster and Custom Explosher get Booyah Bomb.

These replacement specials generally align with what the new specials try to accomplish.
I look forward to seeing your votes!
Yes, I wrote this already knowing exactly what the response is going to be. I'm trying to prove a point here.

isaac4

Inkling Cadet
Feel like Custom Blaster should get another special since S-Blast 91 already has Booyah but I get the idea.
Custom Explosher would also be saved but too bad it's still stuck with Splash Wall.

Grekly

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Getting rid of these two specials would be good thing in my eyes not only due to the game having too many specials but also because one of them TSD didn't need to be brought back and Screen being well... Screen. Screen can be fixed with some pretty hefty reworks. but for TSD as long as reefslider exist I don't see why see why TSD should exist too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom