• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Rollers - for beginners?

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
I'm just so hyped to see how this game will look a couple months from now. It's unbelievable to think that this game is as good as it is, and is going to grow in the coming months with DLC! I also think this game can have a competitive future as well. I think the game is balanced as it is though.
Me too! The hype is real! :D i especially loved the look of the "squid culture" an the fashion elements, because it really shows the game isn't solely point and shoot! Lol it feels like a lot of replay value is there too!

SirWhynus

Inkster Jr.
Me too! The hype is real! :D i especially loved the look of the "squid culture" an the fashion elements, because it really shows the game isn't solely point and shoot! Lol it feels like a lot of replay value is there too!
New maps too!! New modes! New everything! splatfests! This game is going to be so amazing. Then there's still single player

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom