• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

RP Square Discord Thread [Invite in Thread]

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Wow it's been awhile since I've made a thread here.

Hello, ReedRGale here representing an idea the Missing crew was discussing:
a Discord Channel for the RP Square.

Right now, there seem to be a lot of writers around but no real place to meet. We have different groups that all seem to want different things in their RPs with few GMs to meet their needs. As a result, there don't seem to be many RPs to join.

Making a channel would give us a place to meet without disrupting any groups that have already been made; a place to discuss ideas for OCs in real time, craft new RPs and, ideally, threaten people into hosting nominate people willing to host those ideas.

Wouldn't it be great to see new OOC and IC threads in here? Something like this could make that easier. If you're interested,
just make a post. If this is particularly popular, the Missing crew will eventually threaten one of our number into hosting choose among ourselves a host. If, by chance, anyone else would want to host the channel though, do speak up.

For now, though, let's gauge interest.

EDIT: Thanks to @Rustic for providing and moderating this channel:

https://discord.gg/KNXCvCx

Let's get the show on the road then!

Last edited:

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Premium
I think it's a pretty good idea. Rustic mentioned it over in the Octo Lab server and I was discussing it with him a bit. Before he pointed me to this thread. (I'm the the middle of a talk action so I wouldn't have seen this until probably tomorrow.)
What we need to somehow accomplish, as a sub-community, is to attract interest in online roleplaying, help people start playing in general, and foster new GMs and RPs.
I think having the Discord server you propose would help accomplish this so… Yeah, I'm totally for it!

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@REYES We're all noobs on the inside. Don't worry. If there's any sort of questions you want to ask that'd make you more comfortable starting or participating in an RP, feel free to PM me. Or if this channel happens, then just ask the people there. xD

REYES

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4119-9070-0340
Been a little busy lately, will check this out when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom