S+, MLG Halo player, LFT

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
*Reviving this thread*

Come from an MLG/ competitive Halo background and played for 10+ years. Great leader, team player and individual skill. Have been on good teams and have beaten good teams.I'm looking for a team that is active, serious, dedicated, and knows what they're doing.
  • Current Role/ Weapon: Sniper, Octobrushes/ Rollers, Shooters; depends on the map and mode.
  • NNID: Chhipz
  • Your Age: 26
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Info: Skype/ Discord is Chhipz
Contact me through Skype or Discord if you think we'd make a good match; Serious offers from experienced teams only (I'm not looking to build a team from the ground up or coach), thank you.

Last edited:

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Come from an MLG/ competitive Halo background and played for 10+ years. Great leader, team player and individual skill. I'm looking for a small, dedicated group of competitive FPS/ TPS players to team and become good friends with in the process. A team that is active, serious and as dedicated as I am. Formerly a C- member.
  • Current Role/ Weapon: Blasters, Rollers, Shooters; depends on the map.
  • NNID: Chhipz
  • Your Age: 26
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Info: Skype/ Twitter is Chhipz
Contact me through Skype if you think we'd make a good match.
The Octarian Elite Squad is the perfect place for as were dedicated on improving and becoming top level competitors! Check out our page in the link below!
http://squidboards.com/groups/octarian-elite-squad.367/extra?type=information

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom