• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S+, MLG Halo player, LFT

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
*Reviving this thread*

Come from an MLG/ competitive Halo background and played for 10+ years. Great leader, team player and individual skill. Have been on good teams and have beaten good teams.I'm looking for a team that is active, serious, dedicated, and knows what they're doing.
  • Current Role/ Weapon: Sniper, Octobrushes/ Rollers, Shooters; depends on the map and mode.
  • NNID: Chhipz
  • Your Age: 26
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Info: Skype/ Discord is Chhipz
Contact me through Skype or Discord if you think we'd make a good match; Serious offers from experienced teams only (I'm not looking to build a team from the ground up or coach), thank you.

Last edited:

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96
Come from an MLG/ competitive Halo background and played for 10+ years. Great leader, team player and individual skill. I'm looking for a small, dedicated group of competitive FPS/ TPS players to team and become good friends with in the process. A team that is active, serious and as dedicated as I am. Formerly a C- member.
  • Current Role/ Weapon: Blasters, Rollers, Shooters; depends on the map.
  • NNID: Chhipz
  • Your Age: 26
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Info: Skype/ Twitter is Chhipz
Contact me through Skype if you think we'd make a good match.
The Octarian Elite Squad is the perfect place for as were dedicated on improving and becoming top level competitors! Check out our page in the link below!
http://squidboards.com/groups/octarian-elite-squad.367/extra?type=information

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom