• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S+ player looking to be on a competitive team!

GodSheep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GodOfTheSheep
Hey ya! i'm looking for a competitive team that are professional to be in! Here's my info:

Sheep (Me):
Timezone: PDT
Knows Callouts
Can play any weapon efficently (ok if said to main a wep)
Been in tourneys and scrims
Been a Co Captain before

looking for a really good team who knows what they're doing and at the same time, can be a fun squad.

If your looking to try us out, pm me, MSF|#3613 in discord

Thanks for reading this and have a good day! -Sheepy

Last edited:

Jugglec

Inkster Jr.
You guys may want to just call yourself a team and try to recruit a few more. Then you get to come up with a name, just a thought.

GodSheep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GodOfTheSheep
yeah true, but we would want to try to join a team before making a team together

Shadicx

Inkling
NNID
Shadicx55
If you guys are still looking I'd be interested in having you all try out for my team

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
Hiya! I'm starting a solid competitive squad known as Runaway Graffiti and we plan to make a splash (and a runaway) in the Splatoon scene.

We also plan to have scrims often to get prepared for future tourneys (and of course, to further improve on our skills as a team). We also like memes.

If you're interested feel free to shoot me a message and we can talk. :)

GodSheep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GodOfTheSheep
thx for the offer!
Hiya! I'm starting a solid competitive squad known as Runaway Graffiti and we plan to make a splash (and a runaway) in the Splatoon scene.

We also plan to have scrims often to get prepared for future tourneys (and of course, to further improve on our skills as a team). We also like memes.

Grandroshen

Inkling
NNID
Grandroshen
Are you still looking for a team if so I have a strong S+ squad and we'd be more than happy to have you join along! :)

GodSheep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GodOfTheSheep
Although im trying out for a squad, i would like to know what's your team name Grand Roshen?

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn

this looks cool, i would be interested if you are still recruiting. (btw i love the name:))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom