• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S Rank players who put beacons on the spawn point

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Well, you have to admit that the game doesn't really tell you that you can super jump to the spawn point (unless Judd points it out, in which case you have to get lucky on what he says). The reason I figured it out was that one battle I got curious and tried it out

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
Well, you have to admit that the game doesn't really tell you that you can super jump to the spawn point (unless Judd points it out, in which case you have to get lucky on what he says). The reason I figured it out was that one battle I got curious and tried it out
There is literally a small button on the bottom right corner which says "Spawn Point"

Rhode

$("div.content::dd").hide();
NNID
ricobullet
A majority of players who put a beacon on the spawn point don't actually mean to jump to it, they probably forgot what their sub was and thought it was a splat bomb or something lol.

I say this because I've done it a lot when swapping between rollers and other weapons. I threw a splash wall at the beginning in a random direction thinking it was a bomb.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
That's pretty funny as I have accidentally used my splat bombs and accidentally jumped to spawn somehow when starting.

Sharpzz

Full Squid
A majority of players who put a beacon on the spawn point don't actually mean to jump to it, they probably forgot what their sub was and thought it was a splat bomb or something lol.

I say this because I've done it a lot when swapping between rollers and other weapons. I threw a splash wall at the beginning in a random direction thinking it was a bomb.
Your gif in the signature is the most hypnotic thing I've seen

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia

This! It's only happened to me once or twice though felt like an idiot both times.

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
I can not begin to smh at the amount of times i ended up spawn-beakon because i picked my pad back up after setting it down. Lol

Nihabz

Banned (6 points)
I'm an S+ Krak On Main and every time I see that I want to choke them.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
...This makes me sad. Very sad.
I MEAN UNLESS THEY MADE A MISTAKE OF PLACING IT THERE THEN IT'S FINE.
As long they replace that beakon within the match then it's cool. After 3 beakons the first one should go away.
But like- if they keep putting it there... dear Cthulhu help us all...

Charze

Inkling
It has it's uses. Say in the likely scenario that your team is being pushed back at your spaw, then you can leave your spawn panel and return and have a beacon to eat some bullets for you.

Btw I'm being sarcastic.

Anatole

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Anatole-Ostara
Well, I did that already =p I was playing with the dynamo a lot and I usually start by throwing a sprinkler to charge my special faster. I traded to krak-on and when the battle started I just mindlessly tried to throw a sprinkler xD But well, i just spreaded beacons so the wrong one would break. Those mistakes happen when you`re used with one weapon and trade to another

PHYTO-1

Pro Squid
NNID
PHYTO-1
personally i do this to kill my other beakons. sometimes i die near my old beakon and i dont want my teammates to jump to it only to get jump-camped.

though most of the time i do it because you can kill your own beakon by replacing it and still jump to it before the icon completely disappears off the gamepad. in the event some sneakboy tries to camp you, you can throw them off with a 2 second delay because the beakon explodes first.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom