S+ squid looking for a fresh squad. (Dynamo/Splatlings/Blasters)

Gaylerd-

Inkling
  • Discord: Gaylerd, Skype: Gaylerd-,
  • Central Time -0600
  • 7pm-12am Central on Weekdays, Weekends are open.
  • United States, English.
  • Mains: Dynamos/Heavy Splating and Deco/Blasters
  • S+
  • I can use skype, TS3, Discord, whatever is needed.

I'm not looking for any sort of squad in particular. I have absolutely no tournament experience as of yet. I have played squads, but only with friends and only during my A rank phase. I play twin squads with a friend who is S, but very infrequently. I would need someone to help me understand how to communicate well in squads.

My play-style is very fluid, but tends to be a little more aggressive than defensive. I love putting on the pressure, but I know that my main weapons are also extremely good at inking, so I take a support role at times to retake some turf for my teammates. I'm a flexible player and I'd like to think I'm a good teammate.

Willing to join any squads, but would prefer one with a majority of S and S+ players so that I can further better myself.

nama

Inkster Jr.
NNID
namstudio
You can join our clan , my skype is namspla. We can discuss on skype

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hey Gaylerd! I'm Kingshak from Turquoise Salt and I believe you'd be a great addition to our team. From what I see it seems you know your way around a weapon and have great experience in battle. We'd like to take you to the next step into competitive play! We believe you would be a good fit for our team. If you'd like more info you can check out our thread right here! http://squidboards.com/threads/ts-t...ive-splatoon-squad-na-recruitment-page.21096/
We hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
  • Discord: Gaylerd, Skype: Gaylerd-,
  • Central Time -0600
  • 7pm-12am Central on Weekdays, Weekends are open.
  • United States, English.
  • Mains: Dynamos/Heavy Splating and Deco/Blasters
  • S+
  • I can use skype, TS3, Discord, whatever is needed.
I'm not looking for any sort of squad in particular. I have absolutely no tournament experience as of yet. I have played squads, but only with friends and only during my A rank phase. I play twin squads with a friend who is S, but very infrequently. I would need someone to help me understand how to communicate well in squads.

My play-style is very fluid, but tends to be a little more aggressive than defensive. I love putting on the pressure, but I know that my main weapons are also extremely good at inking, so I take a support role at times to retake some turf for my teammates. I'm a flexible player and I'd like to think I'm a good teammate.

Willing to join any squads, but would prefer one with a majority of S and S+ players so that I can further better myself.
our clan is looking for fresh players to join, http://squidboards.com/groups/lock-n-splat.699/ currently we're a group of 4 between A to S we're really in need of skilled players in order to better ourselves and to make a name for ourselves in future tournaments, so if your ever interested in joining give me a shout. the more squids the better l3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom