• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S+ squid looking for a fresh squad. (Dynamo/Splatlings/Blasters)

Gaylerd-

Inkling
  • Discord: Gaylerd, Skype: Gaylerd-,
  • Central Time -0600
  • 7pm-12am Central on Weekdays, Weekends are open.
  • United States, English.
  • Mains: Dynamos/Heavy Splating and Deco/Blasters
  • S+
  • I can use skype, TS3, Discord, whatever is needed.

I'm not looking for any sort of squad in particular. I have absolutely no tournament experience as of yet. I have played squads, but only with friends and only during my A rank phase. I play twin squads with a friend who is S, but very infrequently. I would need someone to help me understand how to communicate well in squads.

My play-style is very fluid, but tends to be a little more aggressive than defensive. I love putting on the pressure, but I know that my main weapons are also extremely good at inking, so I take a support role at times to retake some turf for my teammates. I'm a flexible player and I'd like to think I'm a good teammate.

Willing to join any squads, but would prefer one with a majority of S and S+ players so that I can further better myself.

nama

Inkster Jr.
NNID
namstudio
You can join our clan , my skype is namspla. We can discuss on skype

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hey Gaylerd! I'm Kingshak from Turquoise Salt and I believe you'd be a great addition to our team. From what I see it seems you know your way around a weapon and have great experience in battle. We'd like to take you to the next step into competitive play! We believe you would be a good fit for our team. If you'd like more info you can check out our thread right here! http://squidboards.com/threads/ts-t...ive-splatoon-squad-na-recruitment-page.21096/
We hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

Light47

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dust47
  • Discord: Gaylerd, Skype: Gaylerd-,
  • Central Time -0600
  • 7pm-12am Central on Weekdays, Weekends are open.
  • United States, English.
  • Mains: Dynamos/Heavy Splating and Deco/Blasters
  • S+
  • I can use skype, TS3, Discord, whatever is needed.
I'm not looking for any sort of squad in particular. I have absolutely no tournament experience as of yet. I have played squads, but only with friends and only during my A rank phase. I play twin squads with a friend who is S, but very infrequently. I would need someone to help me understand how to communicate well in squads.

My play-style is very fluid, but tends to be a little more aggressive than defensive. I love putting on the pressure, but I know that my main weapons are also extremely good at inking, so I take a support role at times to retake some turf for my teammates. I'm a flexible player and I'd like to think I'm a good teammate.

Willing to join any squads, but would prefer one with a majority of S and S+ players so that I can further better myself.
our clan is looking for fresh players to join, http://squidboards.com/groups/lock-n-splat.699/ currently we're a group of 4 between A to S we're really in need of skilled players in order to better ourselves and to make a name for ourselves in future tournaments, so if your ever interested in joining give me a shout. the more squids the better l3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom