S+ squid with tournament experience looking for a new squad

Mcicedtea

Inkling
NNID
Mcicedtea
Hey everyone, my previous squad Alias recently disbanded and I'm looking to join a new one (preferably an established Division A team, or Div. B with potential for improvement). I was a top-player on Alias and played in most tournaments since around October under the name "aL DJ" and "DJ Khaled". I typically play aggressively and go for flanks but can adapt to a variety of roles based on what the team needs at that point in time.

My main weapons include gals, krak-on roller, and Luna blaster but I can use a few other weapons proficiently if needed. I would love to get in touch with anyone recruiting so here's my contact info :)

Discord: DJ
NNID: Mcicedtea

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Come rejoin C-. More or less the same as when you were here last time, except our roster is now infused with top Japanese talent.

Something else that's changed since you were last here: we actually win now lol.

Won 3 tournaments in the past 2 weeks and will likely top our division in LUTI. Not just B5, but all of B. Rosters are locked until midway through the season, but we'll sub you in at the earliest opportunity.

Let me know if you're interested. You know how to get in touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom