Salmon Run Missed Rewards

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I just recently started playing the Salmon Run part of the game; does this mean I've missed out on last month's reward? And what if I don't play enough this month to get the reward(s)? Are they gone for good or will I get another shot at the one(s) I miss(ed)? Thanks in advance! :)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Makes me wonder why they have "monthly rewards" in the first place....
So they can continually roll out new loot to obtain, obviously. It gives them a schedule to work with.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
So they can continually roll out new loot to obtain, obviously. It gives them a schedule to work with.
It's not really month-exclusive though if you can get it whenever. May as well throw it all at once :D

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Thanks for everyone's input! This is so cool, though. Glad to know I won't miss anything and found a topic for people to talk about. :D

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Also, you get the monthly gear at a mere 200 points every run. And a year from now, the purple capsules (if they even contain gear) will have gear from any of the 12 preceding months, so getting exactly what you want, especially if there's a specific ability you're looking for, will be tough.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I feel like the color may be a bit off; I got last month's award in a pinkish colored capsule. Regardless, I'm happy to know that this is a place we can discuss Salmon Run Rewards. (I may try to change this topic to just a discussion on Salmon Run now; thoughts?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom