Say Your Prayers for Stamper and Reeflux Before They get Nerfed to the Ground Next Patch

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
As a former REEF-LUX player, I'm sad to see the weapon's fate grow ever worse. At this point I've already mourned the weapon and just hope it gets a decent kit in Splatoon 4 (or a decent third kit if we get a content extension).

I couldn't care less about Snipewriter or N-ZAP being nerfed. Sorry Zap players, but you got a random unnecessary damage buff two patches ago, you can stand to lose something.

I do hope that they don't touch Stamper, it's already suffered enough nerfs. Maybe Nintendo will have finally learned not to give weapons that deal 70 damage weapons Burst Bomb by the time the next game comes out.

And, yeah, I doubt that Dualies or Edit will be nerfed in any vein other than special points.

a hot mess

Inkling Fleet Admiral
painfully and slowly rotting in my bed <3
Pronouns
Any
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
As a former REEF-LUX player, I'm sad to see the weapon's fate grow ever worse. At this point I've already mourned the weapon and just hope it gets a decent kit in Splatoon 4 (or a decent third kit if we get a content extension).

I couldn't care less about Snipewriter or N-ZAP being nerfed. Sorry Zap players, but you got a random unnecessary damage buff two patches ago, you can stand to lose something.

I do hope that they don't touch Stamper, it's already suffered enough nerfs. Maybe Nintendo will have finally learned not to give weapons that deal 70 damage weapons Burst Bomb by the time the next game comes out.

And, yeah, I doubt that Dualies or Edit will be nerfed in any vein other than special points.
just for your little remark on N-ZAP, i'm calling the dev team to nerf stamper's slash speed and up its special charge to 220 points, 210 if i'm in a good mood.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
just for your little remark on N-ZAP, i'm calling the dev team to nerf stamper's slash speed and up its special charge to 220 points, 210 if i'm in a good mood.
The pettiness levels are off the charts here. I don't even play stamper.
Maybe try to recognize the state of the game before you make any rash comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom