• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SCL 11- Ink Emblem: Fates - Saturday, February 20th

Bangerz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
benshever
Team Heil Squitler chooses Splatquest by the way, because Kidright is the easy mode for children.
Hi there. Is there any way you could change your team name?

I laugh at Jew jokes all the time, but as a team name it's a bit insensitive. What if I entered a team named "F*ck N***ers"? Should that be allowed?

Last edited:

Flippy456

Inkling
NNID
Flippy456
So i've entered my team into the challenge bracket a few days ago, and i still dont see them :/. the team name is Octosquids Omega. just wondering if they are entered correctly and have yet to show, or i have messed up somehow. Can someone reply and tell me which of the two it is? Thanks and sorry for all the trouble.

EDIT: Turns out i screwed up somewhere along the way lol. I have now properly entered my team and i can see us entered and the bracket and such. Thanks for that.

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
So i've entered my team into the challenge bracket a few days ago, and i still dont see them :/. the team name is Octosquids Omega. just wondering if they are entered correctly and have yet to show, or i have messed up somehow. Can someone reply and tell me which of the two it is? Thanks and sorry for all the trouble.
if you're not on the list you may have messed up somewhere. You made a team on challonge and signed up using the challonge teams form, right? Cuz I don't see you either. Give that a go again and if it still gives you trouble then I can enter you manually.

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
Hey everyone! The tournament will happen tomorrow at 1 PM EST, so please be in the discord channel at that time.

We're sitting at 39 teams currently, so it should be a pretty good tournament. Good luck to all of you!

nils57

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mightyhunter007
I gonna sign up for my friends clan because they dont have time atm.
Team Xerox signed up with this, on Discord you will find Elias | Eli123

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
3 more teams and SCL 11 will officially be the largest SCL tournament to date

Static

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kevinjamesfan65
just a heads up overlook's roster will be :
static
dog
pixel
savage
juice
crause

as juice and crause are two new members, wasn't sure if posting roster was needed or not.

St4rJD

Inkling
NNID
kstarperu
Sup squids. Manaos Up! signing up for some inking saturday - Discord: LordArturito
Arturito de Buukrakens? Si eres tú, esperamos verte en el torneo o al menos friendlies xD justo ya evolucioné a S+ hoy

ENG: Arturito from Buukrakens? If that's you, hope to see u in the tournament, or at least some friendlies xD I've just evolved to S+ today

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom