• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SCL 11- Ink Emblem: Fates - Saturday, February 20th

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Arturito de Buukrakens? Si eres tú, esperamos verte en el torneo o al menos friendlies xD justo ya evolucioné a S+ hoy

ENG: Arturito from Buukrakens? If that's you, hope to see u in the tournament, or at least some friendlies xD I've just evolved to S+ today
OMG I just realized you're team name is supposed to be about Inca Kola!! Dude I want some so badly now T.T

LordArturito

Inkling
NNID
LordArturito
Arturito de Buukrakens? Si eres tú, esperamos verte en el torneo o al menos friendlies xD justo ya evolucioné a S+ hoy

ENG: Arturito from Buukrakens? If that's you, hope to see u in the tournament, or at least some friendlies xD I've just evolved to S+ today
Jaja soy yo si! Saludos camarada!
Esta vez somos un remix de integrantes de Bukraken up y Manaos: Manaos Up!

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
alright everyone, as of around right now, signups are officially closed. if you're in then be ready for roll call starting at 12:45. if you're not then I hope to see you next time. See you all soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom