• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SCL 7: Finals Week Fight

Static

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kevinjamesfan65

The following teams are currently registered for this tournament:

Panda Global Warming
The Sayan Squids
Koopa Clan
Blackbelly Bouncers
Electrosplat
Cocos Graines
JFG
Squidkids
Calamari Crusaders
Killer Wails
Name Subject to Change
GLS Los Falcon Punch

Team Nintendome
Grand Nation

This is missing one of the Nintendome teams. Team Nintendome and Team NintendoMe.

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
This is missing one of the Nintendome teams. Team Nintendome and Team NintendoMe.
Apologies, I must have been rushing through when I saw your original post and didn't notice the second team. fixed.

Also updated the OP with the others that signed up.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
edit: I'm sorry guys. I may have to cancel to the commentary stream this time. Something came up and I might not be able to make SCL at all.
Super sorry to everyone. It wasn't expected and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again after this...

To all team captains please message me your squad's stream. ex: www.twitch.tv/charlightTV and let me know the streamer's discord id as well, I may need to communicate with them about SCL's commentary stream.

I would also like to say that due to all the problems the stream faced last time. We highly encourage that your stream setup a seperate scene that has ONLY the gameplay (no streamer layout, no facecam). If we plan on commentating your match, your streamer MUST switch to the all gameplay scene, or we will skip over your match. We also ask that the streamer turn down his mic a little so we are able to hear the gameplay and commentate over that instead of being forced to use background music with no gameplay audio.

This is why I'll need the streamer's id. so i can ask them to switch to gameplay only scene. once you are not on commentator stream you may switch back to your original scene if you'd like. We may also ask teams to wait in order to get the whole match commentated on.

If you have no streamer on your team. No worries, please disregard this message.
If you have multiple, indicate what would be your preferred streamer, as we may limit it to 1 pov per team.
Thank you everybody
-oh, btw if you could include your team name in the message that'd be helpful, so i dont have to look back and forth from here to your message.
@LockeExile , @Hitzel , @XeroInsignia , @Hexen , @Static , @Anteikuuu , @Triforce , @jamesrcade , @shudder , @swordwielder13 , @Gi. , @C.A. , @DC~Zolairx , @dukevin , @Njok , @Kiver , @Starcrusher5Game , @Splatoon❤ (had to copy your name cuz didn't know how to make that <3 lol)
[/spoiler=old message]

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
so I'm going out of town as of right now. Feel free to still sign up, just be aware that I won't be able to actually update the OP anymore. Don't worry about it, so long as you properly sign up you'll still be in.

Good luck to everyone involved. Wish I could be there on more than my phone, but stuff comes up, you know.

Starcrusher5Game

Full Squid
NNID
Starcrusher258
OMG i forgot the tournament was on Sunday not Saturday and started scrambling around trying to get ahold of my teamates RIP

Bangerz

Inkster Jr.
NNID
benshever
Alias signed up

Edit: can you add Remi [RemiRei] and Jyu [Rehmiel] to the roster as well. Thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom