Section#1:The Squid Squad main chatroom

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I gonna need more members for this squad and when i say members i mean particapating members like you.
I still did not get a reply back from the person who I sent a message to.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
At any rate I'm already at another group so...I guess I'll just stick with that one instead, I am a mod there after all. I'm sorry, hope your group gets more active in the future, seems you got someone already.

SpaceCanary

Full Squid
NNID
SpaceCanary
plus I don't think I'm actually part of this group, don't see it on my list of groups I'm in.
Sorry, guys, if this is a "back from the grave post". . . but that happened to me twice before the first group kind of fell apart. I think a glitch is kicking people out. (Those DARN OCTOLINGS!) But, as Rowanuki said, I too get alerts from here. Is it okay if I kind of join informally again?

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917
Sorry, guys, if this is a "back from the grave post". . . but that happened to me twice before the first group kind of fell apart. I think a glitch is kicking people out. (Those DARN OCTOLINGS!) But, as Rowanuki said, I too get alerts from here. Is it okay if I kind of join informally again?
of course you can i missed your company

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Oh my goodness did you see the nintendo direct of splatoon!!! Look on the news/entertaiment room!!!
Yeah I saw. So according to this: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

From Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:50 PM
- Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:00 PM Pacific Time

During the maintenance window, the following services may be unavailable.

• Wii U
    • - Splatoon

So want to do Twin Squads until like 7:40 EST so we will not have to worry about being disconnected and losing points or wait until maintenence is done?

Meechy2000

Inkling
NNID
DemetriusM917

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom