• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Sheldon's Picks Discussion

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Topic. Get me Octo w/ Burst Bomb and Bubble.
If you look back, the direct also said about adjusting current sets O_o

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
I'll take:

Inkbrush
- Squid Beakon & Echolocator
CJ Squelcher - Burst Bombs - Bubbler
Another weapon (Not a bucket or a blaster) with the Disruptor & Killer Wail combo.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I hope I don't have to wait long for the new Slosher.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
not really. it talked about new sets and improving underused abilities. to my knowledge, every weapon released so far is staying the same.

At 0:33 he says "In addition to adjusting some already existing weapons." It would be an easy way to nerf/buff weapons without affecting others in the process and it'd change things up a lot so I really hope they do it!

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711

At 0:33 he says "In addition to adjusting some already existing weapons." It would be an easy way to nerf/buff weapons without affecting others in the process and it'd change things up a lot so I really hope they do it!
That's what I meant, just interpreted it wrong

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242

huh. must've missed that. thanks.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
I'm just hoping for a new Splat Roller with a combo that is suitable for me. Krak-On is just overrated imo.

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
I wonder if they will make a set with Disruptor and Kraken. I truly fear if one day we will see that combination come to fruition.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
Literally cant say this enough:

Ink Brush with Burst Bombs and ANYTHING ELSE; As long as that thing has burst bombs to help its range and power, ill be happy. Ideally Id like ink brush to et the 3k set of Burst bombs and Echo but since ink brush is a close range weapon, that may be abit much as perfect as it may sound. Burst Bomb rush also works.
If no burst bombs then ill take ink brush with seekers and kraken or zooka.

Arcademedes

Inkling
NNID
ethaniswiiu
I would want a:
Main: Splatterscope
Sub: Splash Wall
Special: Killer Wail

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
I really want a "Mint Carbon Roller"

I'd have :sprinkler: and :echolocator:
Basically it is all about team wipes.
Charge, locate and strike.
It'd be focused in flanking moreso than the original (two), since there are no ranged options here.

It'd be interesting to see Echo on more stealthy weapons.

I'd also take a :sprinkler::bubbler: Carbon Roller or even :sprinkler::inkstrike:

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I'm struggling to think of a more viable set for the Bamboozler than the MK-II that we already have. For each successive version, neither the sub or special can be repeated, so having a disruptor is out of the question. Maybe we'll get the overused point sensor/Kraken set again. It wouldn't be unthinkable, considering the Wasabi Splattershot got the standard Pro's loadout.

... Maybe sprinkler and Bubbler?

Oh god what if it's burst bombs? There will be literally no charging on this weapon, it'd play like a long range, low spread brush: tapping the R then RZ to bomb/poke. -or if you could catch someone by surprise, launch a fully charged shot and follow up with a burst bomb; even the lightest of grazes should constitute a splat, especially if you're stacking Damage Up (which you should be if this set were real). I'd be having an internal conflict between using that or the MK-II. ...I suck with both, but it'd be motivation to try anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom