"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

neospike

Inkster Jr.
NNID
neospike
Yes. Sorry, I've been away on bidnezz, but I'll be playing again on Thursday. That work for you?

Send me a friend request (NNID: ogetsu), and I'll accept it as soon as I'm on. I should be on and off all day Thursday, so hopefully we can hook up then. If not, I'll be on Friday evening thru the weekend.
Friend request sent. Thursday is good.

SkyeKuma

Inkling
NNID
SkyeTheory

Berentxo

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Berentxo
I just rolled my last slot on Punk Whites and got a shiny! It's a Speed Charger Up + Run Speed Up x3

I'll be wearing them until the end of the Splatfest, I'm on team delicious. I have to go away at the minute but I'll be playing more tomorrow before it ends. NNID is the same as my username here.

SkyeKuma

Inkling
NNID
SkyeTheory
I have a skull bandana with the first two subs special saver. You can order it and try to purify it if you want. You can PM me so we can set-up a date.

P.S. Welcome to Squidboards. :D
Thanks for the welcome, and yeah I'll shoot you a PM.

I see that you're looking for a pure tri-rugby which is exactly what I have.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
How many of you have tried multiple save files? I'm starting to think that no matter the order it is always the same unless you test same gear on different order sources.

Past few days I've been getting 1 slot on 3 save files. Today I just got 2 slots on the three saves. And yeah the orders were cancelled and reorder on each save. Going to do one more day but if all 3 are the same then it is better to try different gear on each save.

Edit: New Shiny

Last edited:

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
How many of you have tried multiple save files? I'm starting to think that no matter the order it is always the same unless you test same gear on different order sources.

Past few days I've been getting 1 slot on 3 save files. Today I just got 2 slots on the three saves. And yeah the orders were cancelled and reorder on each save. Going to do one more day but if all 3 are the same then it is better to try different gear on each save.

Edit: New Shiny

@Sol64 usually runs three or so separate saves with various gear, and I believe he's had differing results with some of it. I could be wrong, but that's how I understood it at the time.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969

Not the best combination of perks, but there you have it.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Last night I rolled two quick respawn subs on the noise cancelers. Anyone want to purify this bad dog and let me order it back?

:head_hdp002::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_runspeed:

I would be eternally grateful!

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
I have
:shoes_shi005::ability_inkresistance::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
The paisley bandana (the pictures need to be updated) with :ability_inksaversub::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
If your looking for pures I have 2 hats that are nearly pure. and it would be great if someone could help me purify them, but right now they're
:head_cap006::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_quicksuperjump:
:head_cap002::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_specialcharge:
I am looking for anything with swim speed up and anything with special saver (apart from zekko and krakon)

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
I just rolled my last slot on Punk Whites and got a shiny! It's a Speed Charger Up + Run Speed up x3
Sorry to break it to you mate but those shoes ain't shiny, basically how ability rolls work is that each brand has a sub ability that it will roll more often, and the braid of your shoes is rockenburg and the ability favored by said brand is run speed up so thoes aren't classed as shiny. However If you were to roll something like ink saver main x3 that would be shiny.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I have
:shoes_shi005::ability_inkresistance::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
The paisley bandana (the pictures need to be updated) with :ability_inksaversub::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
If your looking for pures I have 2 hats that are nearly pure. and it would be great if someone could help me purify them, but right now they're
:head_cap006::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_quicksuperjump:
:head_cap002::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_specialcharge:
I am looking for anything with swim speed up and anything with special saver (apart from zekko and krakon)
May I please order those shoes my orders are up? ♡

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
First time posting here and am a bit lazy to update with all the different pieces of gear I have. However, I do have a spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ppSGp3feXO1_4hOyIs1CRL-WTNa40P0kNYEG4G4AplE/edit#gid=0

What I haven't added is a pure squid girl outfit along with a pure fishfry visor. [Edit. And neon green ink res shoes with 3x def]

Currently looking for a pure skull bandanna or either of the two sailor suits (bomb range/ink saver main)
Can I get your Stealth Goggles =O? Unfortunatly, I can't offer anything pure for it :C (at least the stuff you are looking for)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom