"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
Does anyone have the Blue Sea Slugs and/or Soccer Headband? I kind of would like it with ink refill as the subs, but it doesn't matter. Currently working on gear for a set and still thinking about some of the subs I want to use.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Does anyone have the Blue Sea Slugs and/or Soccer Headband? I kind of would like it with ink refill as the subs, but it doesn't matter. Currently working on gear for a set and still thinking about some of the subs I want to use.
I've got the soccer headband with all 3 ink recovery ups.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Okay I'm kind of busy right now, but would you be free in about 2-3 hours?
Also my ID is NagoyaKazuo
Oof, probably not, I'll be snoozin'. I'm sure we can find a time,
I'll add you and if an when I see you I'll either hop in your game or shoot you a PM.

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
I made the image myself and just uploaded it to imgur.
Oh...Say, about your gear I would love to order that zekko hoodie and plum casuals. I don't have anything that you are looking for, but here are my offers:
Offering:
Favored:

:head_cap002: = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_cap005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:clothes_swt004: = :ability_damage: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_tes013: = :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_sht005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
Mawcasins = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Shark Moccasins = :ability_bombrange: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Strapping Reds = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
LE Soccer Cleats = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Shiny:
Soccer Headband = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
Interesting gear:
Shirt & Tie = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_swimspeed:
Squid Satin Jacket = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_tes016: = :ability_haunt: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksaversub:

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Told a small lie it seems. This is actually my next pure it seems. Going to have to update my gear post.

This is the first time in a month or two that I've had an empty order list.

EDIT: Does Squidboards or this thread have a discord or IRC channel. A lot of people keep PMing me for gear but I'm usually not on the forum. But a message on discord or IRC to my computer or phone would be instant notification as long as I wasn't asleep.

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
I'm going to try and make a weird set that highly utilizes bombs, so does anyone have this gear?

Sun Visor w/ 3x Ink Recovery Up
Firefin Navy Sweat w/ 3x Ink Saver Sub
Tan Work Boots w/ 3x Ink Saver Sub

If not, then I would really like something with a lot of Swim Speed Up.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
EDIT: Does Squidboards or this thread have a discord or IRC channel. A lot of people keep PMing me for gear but I'm usually not on the forum. But a message on discord or IRC to my computer or phone would be instant notification as long as I wasn't asleep.
This isn't too bad of an idea. I'm sure someone can make one. I could, but a lot of people have a sense of entitlement here, so I'll hold off for a little bit lol.
But yea, I'd be quite content if we had one.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Last night I blew 40 snails and 2.6 million rolling the rainy day tee. I managed to get:

:clothes_tes008::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_specialsaver:

Anyone want to purify that puppy and let me order it back?

Thanks.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
This isn't too bad of an idea. I'm sure someone can make one. I could, but a lot of people have a sense of entitlement here, so I'll hold off for a little bit lol.
But yea, I'd be quite content if we had one.
There is at least one gear swap discord channel with quite a few users, some/most from SB. Everyone is welcome:

https://discord.gg/0WQV89b0KReXE6dV

Last edited:

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
There is at least one gear swap discord channel with quite a few users, some/most from SB. Everyone is welcome:

https://discord.gg/0WQV89b0KReXE6dV
Lol, should have probably checked my Discord, I am already a part of that room. I've got so many servers I lose track of them. Should probably clean that up. Thanks though.

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Lol, should have probably checked my Discord, I am already a part of that room. I've got so many servers I lose track of them. Should probably clean that up. Thanks though.
That's right, I think we set up a time thru there...for the headphones. Did you ever get them?

I'm "ogetsu" on discord and in-game, for anyone who doesn't know and wants to trade. I wish I would have named this SB profile "ogetsu" to make things easier. Wasn't thinking.

yokokazuo

Inkling Cadet
NNID
NagoyaKazuo
@Oxenfree you go by the same name on Discord right? I just joined the group so if you can go on tomorrow, send me a message. (I'm also yokokazuo there)

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I'm "ogetsu" on discord and in-game, for anyone who doesn't know and wants to trade. I wish I would have named this SB profile "ogetsu" to make things easier. Wasn't thinking.
Not sure if this is exclusive to premium members but you're able to change your name on your account page. At the bottom on the left is a selection that says "change username" under "advanced options".

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
Oh...Say, about your gear I would love to order that zekko hoodie and plum casuals. I don't have anything that you are looking for, but here are my offers:
Offering:
Favored:

:head_cap002: = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_cap005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:clothes_swt004: = :ability_damage: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_tes013: = :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_sht005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
Mawcasins = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Shark Moccasins = :ability_bombrange: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Strapping Reds = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
LE Soccer Cleats = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Shiny:
Soccer Headband = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
Interesting gear:
Shirt & Tie = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_swimspeed:
Squid Satin Jacket = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_tes016: = :ability_haunt: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksaversub:
Can I have the soccer headband with 3 damage ups for my Custom E-Liter? All I have is Blue Moto Boots::ability_inkresistance:+:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed: , Anchor Sweat::ability_coldblooded:+ :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:, White Headband::ability_inkrecovery:+:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:, Cyan Trainers :ability_damage:+:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:, and Retro Gamer Jersey :ability_quickrespawn:+:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
White Headband::ability_inkrecovery:+:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
I could take the white headband. Send me one and join me in a regular battle or private battle whatever I'm in at the moment and I'll make sure I'm wearing that one outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom