• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

"Shiny" and "Pure" Gear Compendium

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Can anyone help me find:
(any one shirt will do)
:clothes_shirt005::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_tes012::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_tel008::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_slo004::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

See sig for what I can offer. I also have one star hat and shirt combos for damage and defense.
It'll be a while but eventually I can help ya with a pure ink recovery shirt. Also I have pure swim speed squid girl shoes unless you need it to be those shoes specifically.

gourmetset

Inkster Jr.
NNID
gourmetset
It'll be a while but eventually I can help ya with a pure ink recovery shirt. Also I have pure swim speed squid girl shoes unless you need it to be those shoes specifically.
Thanks! When I have a free space in my order list I'll let you know

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Thx man! Any luck with the haunt shirt?

I might start building either the While LS or Aloha shirt as a pure Ink Recovery. Maybe if your queue is ever clear you could order it if I get either the first or first two slots? No hurry though. It'll probably take me awhile.

420Seaweed

Inkling
NNID
nagayki
Would it be possible if I could order those first two of you please? It couldn't be for awhile though as I'm waiting for my gamepad to get repaired. Also does anyone know what time zones I should switch to if my timezone is GMT? Also what are the prices of gear off spyke as I'd like to know how much money I'd need to grind beforehand to do the time scuming thing
Yep! But Instead of the Anchor Sweat I now have 3 QRs on my Sky Blue Squideye (now i can finally try for 3 dmg ups on my anchor sweat :D)

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
It cost me all my snails but I got the Legendary Cap pure. It was the last piece of headgear left to triple so now it is impossible for me to wear a hat that isn't triples. Though most are just naturals.

I still need to get shinies on any duplicates or inverses (which there are 8) but that's going to take a while.

buttfield

Full Squid
Not really expecting good results on this, but has anybody got a Recon/QSJ shirt?
It's not really a huge part of what I'm doing (some of the natural rolls work fine for what I'm cooking up), but it'd be better to have them on the same item for the sake of flexibility.

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Well i don't know if there is a different thread for what i'm gonna ask but here we go.

I just got really lucky with my Ltd Edition Lo-Tops and got 2 ink saver subs on it. But i don't want to risk the biscuit and hope I get the last ink saver sub.
So if everyone could just order my Lo-Tops and we all level it up, we have more chance to get that last Ink saver sub on it.
I will stop wearing it for a while but just send me a friend request if you're interested. (NNID: Dillator)

Have a nice day!

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Well i don't know if there is a different thread for what i'm gonna ask but here we go.

I just got really lucky with my Ltd Edition Lo-Tops and got 2 ink saver subs on it. But i don't want to risk the biscuit and hope I get the last ink saver sub.
So if everyone could just order my Lo-Tops and we all level it up, we have more chance to get that last Ink saver sub on it.
I will stop wearing it for a while but just send me a friend request if you're interested. (NNID: Dillator)

Have a nice day!
Damn, three star eh? I could order it once my queue is clear and just pass it back if I get two subs, but after the pilot goggles I think I've lost patience for 3 star gear. :)

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
Not really expecting good results on this, but has anybody got a Recon/QSJ shirt?
It's not really a huge part of what I'm doing (some of the natural rolls work fine for what I'm cooking up), but it'd be better to have them on the same item for the sake of flexibility.
Someone out there has to have the ultimate super jump build.
:ability_quicksuperjump: : :ability_quicksuperjump: :ability_quicksuperjump: :ability_quicksuperjump:
:ability_recon: : :ability_quicksuperjump: :ability_quicksuperjump: :ability_quicksuperjump:
:ability_stealthjump: : :ability_quicksuperjump: :ability_quicksuperjump: :ability_quicksuperjump:

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
Damn, three star eh? I could order it once my queue is clear and just pass it back if I get two subs, but after the pilot goggles I think I've lost patience for 3 star gear. :)
Well i don't understand your post lol.
What I'm trying to say is that i don't have the last slot yet, and if more people try to get ink saver sub on it. The more chance we have on getting it. The person who gets the last ink saver sub, just plays with us and then we order the shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom