Show me Your Splashtag

Umbreonfan

Senior Squid
I just like seeing people's splashtags. Also what's the coolest badge you have?
1000003901.jpg

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
Honestly I don't have the splat zones badge yet (I have the S+ anarchy badge in its place as of now) but when I get it that's when I'll say I have completed the game.

cipsbsndj

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
IMG_9602.jpeg

I don’t got a lot of the rarer badges, but the gold Deep Cut badges look pretty neat

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
Probably my coolest badge is the 5 Star Swig Badge, because how people would even be willing to grind Swig that much?

1.png

Norilla

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1594-5651-4610
Pretty cool. Yeah it's not the best weapon and hard to win games with so that's neat. The gold eggstra work badge is hard to get.
It was something that I thought had potential, and was playing it a lot really early on, especially when it kept getting buffs; was hopefully for a good kit and got Express, which is a step up, only because I can actually use my sub and special whenever rather than holding on to them until needed. Was fun to dominate lobbies with it, hopefully a 3rd kit.
Just got that Eggstra Work Badge, after 4 attempts at it (and being super close each time). It was really nice to finally get it, especially when that one had one of my main in it; makes it extra special.

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
I picked the Zink badge and the "Long-Sleeved Zink Model" title to match up with Splatoon 1's blue Inkling.
As for what the coolest badge I have is: I'll give it to "Top 20% in Eggstra Work." (I only just got that one in the Marooner's Bay Big Run, prior to that point I'd say that the coolest badge I had was the one from After Alterna)
splashtag 2024.png

Piggy

Inkling
Pronouns
they/any
Banner and title express my clumsiness while alien Harmony attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom