Show us your style squiddo!

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
After a few random rolls Spyke delivered, and now I have this for my Custom Jet setup and I love the look of it too. :D

Samura1man

Inkling
NNID
samura1man
This is my Quick Respawn set, I want at least one more sub quick respawn for shoes, then it's finished QR set. I use this set with Dynamo and Gold Dynamo.

And this is my chargers set, for E-Liter scope and Splatterscope, not finished either, need strength ups for clothes and shoes.

I may change something with charger set if I get good orders from Spyke, but so far these will stay as they are, just need better rolls next time, I do not save scum my rolls at all.

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
I noticed you're also in favor of that ugly, constantly clipping robot armor.
It's ugly, but unique. That's why I wear it! It also makes my inkling look like a "Legendary Super Squid".

FINALLY got a 3 of a kind reroll! And, that look though..LOL
Your inkling looks like she's ready for action lol

Not sure if I posted this yet but these are my first three perfect re-rolls. The hat only took one and the shirt two. The shoes unfortunately took twelve.

It was goin' well till I saw them shoes.

My current main set with my main weapon...

...and the same set without the weapon...

The rolls aren't perfect but I'm pretty satisfied with them, I just love the stacking multiple Swim Speeds ups for the Luna Blaster since it allows me to close the gap, flank, or escape a lot more easily then usual. I just find the extra mobility very nice on it, and the 3 Special Charge up subs are pretty nice as well.

And most importantly, the gear looks pretty fresh imo. lol :D
I love how the shoes fit the basic style of your set. Very nice. I also have the same roll for the shoes. I was going to re-roll them, but I figured 1 Run+ wouldn't hurt much.

Last edited:

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
Stop not liking what I like!!
Last time I checked I was entitled to my own opinion. So if I don't like something, i'm gonna say so. U mad?

Also, this is a thread where people share their inkling's gear, and by him posting his inkling he subjected it for critique.

edit: and, I'm not gonna sit here and play patty cake with anyone, this aint miiverse.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Last time I checked I was entitled to my own opinion. So if I don't like something, i'm gonna say so. U mad?

Also, this is a thread where people share their inkling's gear, and by him posting his inkling he subjected it for critique.
The point is, the only thing you seem to hate is moto boots. We get the picture. You can stop repeating yourself now.

Also, very classy fake quote. Really shows a good level of maturity.

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
The point is, the only thing you seem to hate is moto boots. We get the picture. You can stop repeating yourself now.

Also, very classy fake quote. Really shows a good level of maturity.
You have no idea what I like or hate, buddy.

edit: and, I'm not gonna sit here and play patty cake with anyone, this aint miiverse.
Maturity on a video game forum about humanoid squid children with paintball guns.

Last edited:

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
@MissingNumbers it's fine. I where what I like and I don't dress to please others anyway. He's entitled to his opinion although it's usually wiser to keep it to yourself.
Y'all actin' like I've just been bashing everyone's outfits in the thread. Pretty sure I've liked lot's of outfits here. lol I say one thing that I don't like and people get caught in their feelings. You're too sensitive.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Y'all actin' like I've just been bashing everyone's outfits in the thread.
No, it's just that you're coming off like a broken record whenever moto boots are involved.

I don't even wear the things, it's just that you're getting nowhere always jumping at anyone wearing them.

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
No, it's just that you're coming off like a broken record whenever moto boots are involved.

I don't even wear the things, it's just that you're getting nowhere always jumping at anyone wearing them.
If you (or anyone) considers my opinion as jumping out at someone then you really are overly sensitive.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Let's get along, guys.

Here's my Squiddo, 0% Originality by the way. This is my favorite color in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom