• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Show us your style squiddo!

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
Hey guys,

I thought about creating a thread which basically let you present your gear. If you want you can tell us why you chose it,too.

All you need to do is going ingame ,prepare the right moment for a screenshot and push the home button. Afterwards go to Miiverse ,create a post and add the screenshot on the right. Now you can go to Miiverse on your pc ,copy the link of the screenshot of your post and add it here.

Current outfits:

Last edited:

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I'll post mine later, just don't have access to my Wii U at the moment^^

Crucifigo

Pro Squid
NNID
Crucifigo

cause it's so ****in fresh m8

I love the Splat-O-Matic, the beanie is adorable (i'm a huge stripes person) and it has the match start boost. Ninja Squid is 100% necessary for me and I won't go without it. Still rerolling that shirt though. Shoes fit the shirt AND have a defense up. YEA

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x

Damage up twice to kill faster, two ink saver subs because I love my splat bombs(3 kills with one splat bomb is too good!), quick super jump, two ink recoveries, ink saver for main, quick respawn, special charge up, and special duration.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
I have two outfits:
Turf war - pilot goggles, Octoling armour, Octoling boots.
Splatzones - hero headphones, red top, red hi-tops :)

Smugpugpup

Inkling
NNID
Smugpugpup
@Smugpugpup , I like your style. I will try to post my outfits tomorrow. I actually have three: (Samurai Gear)(Blue Moto Boots, Dark Urban Vest, and Squid-Stitch Hat)(Jungle Hat, Mountain Vest, and LE Lo-Tops)
Hey thanks! I've been trying out different clothing for more useful stat combinations, and I keep finding out new looks I like haha. I can only hope they continue to provide more clothing options in the future.
What's available is pretty nice though, and as shown in this thread there's enough variety to get all of these snazzy looks:cool:
I do sort of wish that the clothing didn't have stats though, it does get really distracting at times.

subata

Full Squid
NNID
cyradius
here's mine, mostly made for style as i love the illusion of sandals that the clownfish basics give off with the skin color in-game. the abilities do help though, i might stop using the headphones and grab fake contacts, as the special charge rate up seems nifty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom