• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

[Side Order Main Reward Spoilers] New Splatfest Music?

Pellogram

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7933-8673-2886
https://twitter.com/OatmealDome/status/1762163113074561294

I saw this tweet from Oatmeal Dome, and It made me theorize that we're going to get new Splatfest music for the upcoming Drums vs. Guitar vs. Keyboard and Lightly Salted vs. Consomme Punch vs. Seaweed Salt splatfests.

As we know, the reward for completing Side Order is Inkopolis Square. There's data for the day one and day two dances during Splatfests in the game files, but Nintendo will have to patch the game before the splatfest to add the songs, which aren't in the game yet. In Fresh Season 2023, the Splatoon one themed season, we got Liquid Sunshine, sung by the Squid Sisters. We might be getting three years of support for the game, as we don't have third or even second kits for some of the weapons yet. I think we're getting a new splatfest song sung by Off the Hook, possibly ft. another artist.

Nintendo just added Fizzbangs, which are the only major splatfest addition since S2's 4.0.0 update. And Daybreaker Anthem came out of nowhere, so I think it's possible! What do you guys think?

(this is my first formal thread, so my apologies if I did something wrong.)

Pellogram

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-7933-8673-2886
IWASRIGHTIWASRIGHTIWASRIGHTTTT

Cephalobro

I think it's possible that Nintendo might extend support for Splatoon 3 for another year, although, they need something to keep the current players in for that long as well as getting at least some of the players back. So maybe another short DLC story can actually help with that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom