since it's pretty safe to say that 3-way splatfests are dead, what are some options you're really sad we'll never see?

TOD13

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
okay so i think just about everyone in the Splatoon community agrees that Friday vs. Saturday vs. Sunday sucked ***, which especially hurts because Japan got a Splatfest about dessert fillings (Red Bean Paste vs. Custard vs. Whipped Cream).
we could've had Fruit vs. Custard vs. Whipped Cream, but NO, we HAD to get a Splatfest about days of the weekend. i mean, Friday isn't even a day of the weekend, which makes that Splatfest full of even more B.S.

sevenleaf

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
okay so i think just about everyone in the Splatoon community agrees that Friday vs. Saturday vs. Sunday sucked ***, which especially hurts because Japan got a Splatfest about dessert fillings (Red Bean Paste vs. Custard vs. Whipped Cream).
we could've had Fruit vs. Custard vs. Whipped Cream, but NO, we HAD to get a Splatfest about days of the weekend. i mean, Friday isn't even a day of the weekend, which makes that Splatfest full of even more B.S.
this reminds me, i still think that when jp had the oban-yaki fest (i have no stake in this debate, but i guess it’s legally called oban-yaki now, per splatfest law) the americas at least should’ve had their own “What is this called?” fest for this:

a grinder, or hoagie, or submarine sandwich

with the options being grinder vs. hoagie vs. sub. sorry i arbitrarily put shiver in massachusetts

for the jp-exclusive fillings fest my idea was to literally “jelly donut”-ify it and make it be jelly donuts vs. cream-filled donuts vs. donuts with no filling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom