So... Flingza mains... What now ????

DChachouke

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
Should we just... Continue playing missiles ??? What are we supposed to do... Screen is still unusable due to the audio but...
I was so ready to 5* foil flingza, I was so ready to give it the golden special badge to prove my love to it, but what am I supposed to do with a kit that is banned in most tournaments and is harmful to other players ??? I'm so lost...

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Nintendo look at what you've done

ragingpluto

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2402-0807-8415
Should we just... Continue playing missiles ??? What are we supposed to do... Screen is still unusable due to the audio but...
I was so ready to 5* foil flingza, I was so ready to give it the golden special badge to prove my love to it, but what am I supposed to do with a kit that is banned in most tournaments and is harmful to other players ??? I'm so lost...
sob violently and hope for the best man thats all we can do

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
the kit itself is honestly not that bad in terms of mechanics, it has good synergy, so if they change the issues with the audio inaccessibility then i think there's no reason why it couldn't be an enjoyable kit to play. even if they don't fix the audio though i think it would still be usable for solo queue, there's gonna be thousands upon thousands of players picking up the weapon for fun that have no clue that it could be an issue anyway. and, unless i'm mistaken, sendouQ and most tournaments still tend to go for an opt-out system where you're fine to use screen if both teams are fine with it, so there's places you can use it even if you wanna take maximum precaution

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom