So I'm awful, and I don't know where else to ask

Isan

Pro Squid
NNID
Isan-Sarinasu

AAAAAAAAAGGGHHH HOLY **** IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AHHHHHHHH

ON MY WORST STAGE ROTATION TOO AHHHHHHH
Dude, you are amazing. You got up to S a little faster than I did, and I don't think it'll be long before you reach me at S+.

KayB

Semi-Pro Squid
Dude, you are amazing. You got up to S a little faster than I did, and I don't think it'll be long before you reach me at S+.
Well I just dropped to A+ 56 haha. Still gotta have that consistency.

Isan

Pro Squid
NNID
Isan-Sarinasu
Well I just dropped to A+ 56 haha. Still gotta have that consistency.
Well that'll probably happen a couple of times until you get used to the better players. Even still, getting to S in itself is a pretty hefty challenge.

KayB

Semi-Pro Squid
So this is going to be a mega ultra bump, but at this point I don't care if this thread gets closed or not because as far as I'm concerned I've completed my objective.

Thanks everyone in this thread for giving me amazing advice! It's been a long road, but I finally made it. You guys are the best, and I hope to see you all online someday.

WydrA

Inkling Commander
So this is going to be a mega ultra bump, but at this point I don't care if this thread gets closed or not because as far as I'm concerned I've completed my objective.

Thanks everyone in this thread for giving me amazing advice! It's been a long road, but I finally made it. You guys are the best, and I hope to see you all online someday.
Congrats man! Next step is to join a team (if you haven't already) and play some tournaments! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom